Part 8

(Y/N POV)

He looked at me and saw what i was holding. ¨Why are you looking like that?¨ , He said with a smirk. ¨Because its condoms?? Its embarressing that i saw that¨ , I said and did it back in the  bag and did the bag in the backseat. ¨Why ? its normal ¨ , He said while laughing.  ¨Just leave me alone¨ , I said and looked out of the window when i still heard him laughing.

Later we all arrived at the boys' house (BTS). We all got out of the car and they let us in. The boys went straight to the couch and sat down. Me, yuri and Yuji stood still. ¨sit down¨ , Said Jimin at looked at us three. ¨Oh well im going home now i need to work later..¨ , Said Yuri. ¨Oh well okay bye then¨ , Said the boys and Yuri walked away. ¨Do you two have to do something too?¨ , Asked Taehyung. ¨Well I don't..¨ , I said. ¨What about you Yuji?¨ , Asked Taehyung. ¨Well im actually tired ..¨ , Said Yuji. ¨Yah are you gonna leave me alone¨ , I whispered to Yuji. ¨Im sorry y/n.. go home then too¨ , Whispered Yuji back. ¨What you guys talking about??¨ , Asked Hoseok. ¨Oh we?? nothing¨ , I said and looked at Yuji. ¨Well i just need to go.. ¨ , Said Yuji. ¨Okay well bye then¨ , Said the boys. Yuji walked away and the boys looked at me. ¨What?¨ , I asked them when they looked at me. ¨Nothing..¨ , Said the boys and looked away. ¨So what we gonna do now??¨ , Asked Namjoon. ¨Well im gonna take a shower!¨", Said Jin and stood up and walked upstairs. ¨Okay.. and you all?¨ , Asked Namjoon and looked at the others. ¨Well im gonna just go to my room maybe gonna make some lyrics?¨ , Said Taehyung and got up. ¨I will help you!¨ , Said Jimin and the they walked upstairs. ¨So are you guys gonna stay here or?¨ , I asked them. ¨What do you wanna do then?¨ , Asked yoongi and looked at me with a smile. ¨What about watching a movie?¨ , Said Namjoon. ¨Ok im not gonna join if you guys are gonna watch horror!¨ , Said Hoseok. ¨Well its not gonna be scary¨ , Said Namjoon. ¨Not scary? the movie we watched yesterday you guys also said it was  not scary but it was!¨ , Said Hoseok and stood up and he also left. ¨So lets whats a movie then ??¨ , Asked Namjoon and looked at us three. ¨Sure why not¨ , Said Yoongi. ¨And you Jungkook¨", asked Namjoon. ¨I dont care ¨ , Said Jungkook. ¨Okay well and u y/n...  and y/n please sit down¨ , said Namjoon.  I walked to the couch and sat down next to Yoongi and Namjoon. ¨Um well lets watch a movie¨ , I said. ¨Okay first lets find one!¨ , Said Namjoon.

Later we finally found a movie and yes it was a scary one.. Namjoon put it on and we went to see. We went to see him and later he was stopped by Namjoon. ¨Yahh Namjoon ¨", Said Jungkook. ¨What?? i just want to drink ¨ , He said and stood up and went to the kitchen. Later he came back with drinks. ¨You guys also want to drink something???¨ , Said Namjoon and he did the drinks on the table.  ¨Well i want something..¨ , I said. ¨What do you want y/n¨ , Namjoon said and showed the drinks. ¨I want pepsi¨ , I said. ¨Okay here ... ¨ , Namjoon said and throw a pepsi at me and i chatched it. ¨What about you two?¨", Namjoon said and looked at yoongi and Jungkook. ¨Yeah give me something¨ , Said Jungkook and namjoon gave him a drink. ¨Give me also something¨ , Said yoongi and namjoon throw something at him and he also catched it. Later namjoon sat down again and turned on the movie again and we went to watch. 

After almost 2 hours the movie was over and I checked the time. It was 5 pm. ¨Well guys i think im going home now because i need to cook some food for me¨ , I said and stood up. But Yoongi pulled me back on the couch. ¨Stay.. You can eat here with us¨ , Yoongi said and looked at me with a smile. ¨Are you sure?..¨ , I said and looked at Yoongi and then at Namjoon and i saw that namjoon nodded behind yoongi. ¨Ofcourse!¨ , Yoongi said. Later the other boys came downstairs and walked to the livingroom. ¨Hey y/n youre still here¨ , Said Taehyung and looked at me with a smile. ¨Yes she is... shes gonna have dinner with us..¨ , Said yoongi and the other boys nodded. ¨Well actually im not gonna cook. Because i was thinking to go to a restaurant. But dont worry y/n youre gonna come with us too!¨ , Said Jin with a smile.  ¨Are you sure.. I'd like to go home too if you mind¨ , I said with a smile. ¨No y/n youre gonna come with us¨ , Said Jin. ¨Well okay then¨ , I said. ¨Okay get ready then we go .. because it's a 20 min drive¨ , Said Jin. ¨Okay!¨ , Said everyone. Everyone put on their coat and shoes and then went to the cars.  ¨Ok I ride with Jin , namjoon , and Jimin .¨ , Said Hoseok.  ¨Ok i will take the other ¨ , Yoongi said and looked at me , jungkook  and then at Taehyung. Everyone got in the car and we drove off after Hoseok. Taehyung insisted on being in the front. So unfortunately I had to sit next to Jungkook. ¨Can i put some music on Yoongi?¨ , Asked Taehyung. ¨Yea sure ¨ , Said yoongi.  ¨Y/N would you like to choose a song?¨ , Taehyung asked. And looked back because I was behind him in the back seat. ¨Um well i dont think you would like my taste of music..¨ , I said. ¨Who do you like then?¨ , Asked Taehyung to me. ¨Billie eilish and another idols but also kpop¨ , I said. (In real life i really like billie eilish but idk wbu). ¨Well just choose one i know them¨ , Said Taehyung and he gave me his phone. ¨Well okay then¨ , I said and take his phone and i choosed a song and gave the phone back. 

(this song)

(Idk if you know that song)

¨Ohh bad guy i know that song!!!¨ , Said Taehyung . ¨Yup its bad guy ¨ , I said and i looked at Jungkook and he looked back. I was laughing because Taehyung was singing the song and it was really funny. And later i also saw that Yoongi was laughing and his smile/laugh is really cute. ¨Yah yoongi youre laugh is really cute!¨ , I said. He heard that and he started blushing a little. ¨Its not¨ , He said and he looked away a bit. I smiled because it was cute how shy he was. And then i looked at jungkook and he looked a bit mad. ¨What whats wrong?¨ , I asked him. The other boys couldnt hear it because they were singing loud with the music. ¨Nothing and be quiet¨ , Jungkook said a bit mad. ¨Yah act normal.. i just ask whats wrong¨ , I said and then looked outside. ¨I act normal ¨ , Jungkook said and also looked outside. ¨No you act angry¨ , I said whille still looking outside. ¨Yes because you make me angry and i dont know why!¨ , He said and then looked at me but i didnt look back.  ¨Youre jealous arent you?¨ , I said to tease him and then later i looked back at him. ¨No i am not well idk maybe i am.. ¨ , He said with a little smirk. ¨Why ur smirking?¨ , I asked while looking at Tahyung and Yoongi. But i saw that Yoongi looked back at me with a smile and i smiled back. And then he looked back at the road. And i looked back at Jungkook. ¨So answer¨ , I said. ¨Just.. ¨ , He said while smirking more. ¨Jungkook please stop smirking ¨ , I said while looking away. ¨Why ? are you getting shy?¨ , He said while getting closer. ¨No! ofcourse not!¨ , I said and i looked back at him. But then.... Yoongi made a sharp turn that brought Jungkook even closer than expected. And his lips touched my lips. I looked wide-eyed and pushed him away.  I saw him smirking but then yoongi looked at us two. ¨Sorry are you two okay? and y/n why are you looking like that?¨ , yoongi asked while looking at me. ¨O-oh um nothing ..¨ , I said. ¨Okay well if you say so¨ , He said smiling and looked back at the road. But i saw that jungkook was looking at me but i didnt look back and i wiped my lips. and that made him looking angry.

Writer: Hiiiiiiii , Its not a long part sorry!. Please let me know what you think about it.. is it okay or nah. 

Anyways dont forget to:

>Like

>Comment

Thank<3