Part 12

(Jungkook POV)

¨Yeonjun...¨ , Said Jimin. ¨Does anyone know him here?¨ , Said Taehyung. ¨The name is familiar¨ , Said Namjoon. ¨Okay but let's stop talking about it¨ , Said Y/n. We all nodded and stopped talking about it. ¨So.. I have some homework so i will go home now¨ , Said Y/n. ¨Why? Can't you do it tonight?¨ , Asked Hoseok. ¨No sorry i really have to go now! Bye guys¨ , Said Y/n then walked to the door and walked out and left. 

(Y/N POV)

I thought it was quite shameful what just happened at school.. But I was glad that Jungkook was there and helped me from Yeonjun. He seemed nice at first because he just asked me things. But later it was a bit yes..

But luckily I'm going home now and school is over. And by the way, I haven't heard from Yuji or Yuri yet. Are they okay? So I decided to send them a message asking how they were doing and I said so in our group app. But neither of them had responded yet. Maybe they are sleeping or something? I put my phone back in my jacket pocket. I turned the corner of the street and saw a group of boys. I ignored it and walked past it until one of them called my name so I turned and saw yeonjun in front of me. ¨Hey y/n¨ , He said and took a step closer. I looked past his shoulder and saw 4 other guys.

 They weren't ugly, but they did look like bad boys

 They weren't ugly, but they did look like bad boys. Later I looked at yeonjun again. ¨I have to go¨ , I said and wanted to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.¨Why so fast?¨ He said. ¨Because I have things to do. So let go of me ¨ , I said and tried to free my wrist but I couldn't. A boy came from behind yeonjun. ¨How is that jerk, anyway?¨ The boy said. ¨And who are you?¨ , I said seriously.¨ I ? i am beomgyu¨ , Beomgyu said.¨Hm.. and by the way what are you interested in how he is?¨ , I said bluntly. ¨Hm a big mouth? ,Huh?¨", Beomgyu said. ¨Problems with that?¨ , I said and finally I got my wrist loose. ¨Nope.. That's exactly what I like¨ , Beomgyu said. I looked at him with a dirty face. He gave me a smirk and gave them all a bitch look and then walked away. I heard them yell, but I didn't care. 

Later I finally got home and walked in and closed the door and then I immediately took off my shoes and jacket and cleaned it up. And walked to the living room and flopped down on the couch.I picked up my phone and saw that I had messages from the bangtan groupsapp and from the groupapp of me, Yuri and Yuji. I opened the message from the girls group app.

(Girls room)

Yuri : Hi y/n . Im sorry for late respond i was sleeping because my head hurt much.

Me : Its okay .. Did take medicine already?

Yuri : Yes i did . But how are you? How went school? 

Yuji : Hey i just woke up from my nap. 

Me : Hey Yuji!

Me : Anyways school went so bad! There was a weirdo named Yeonjun first he was nice but then he was trying to kiss me. Then Jungkook came and later yeonjun and jungkook were freaking fighting ! it was so embarrasing!.

Yuji : Oh y/n , Are you okay now??

Me : Yea im okay and i also saw him when i walked home.

Yuri : Did something happen?

Me : Nope nothing happen.

Yuri : Okay good to hear that . But i have to go now i need to make some homework and then i will sleep again.

Yuji : Yea me too . We will see u later? I guess?

Me : Okay bye

(End chat) 

I'm glad the 2 is going well. I looked at the other posts and that wasn't very important. And I'll respond to the boys later. I opened Instagram and looked at the stories and I saw that Yuri and Yuji also had a story. I opened it and saw they were at a concert? and it was also our favorite artist.. They recently said they didn't want to go there so I didn't buy tickets. But they just wanted to be the two of them? .. So they are not sick.. I went back to our group chat and sent a message.

(Girls room)

Me : Is the concert fun?

Yuri : What do you mean?

Me: you wanted just the two of you?

Yuri : y/n ?

Me : And dont lie i saw youre story.

Yuji : Y/n We can explain .. okay?

Yuri : Why are you mad?  

Me : why am i angry? It's our favorite artist. You said you wouldn't go! so that's why I didn't buy a ticket. but you went anyway. and why lie about it? and why only you two?

Yuri : don't overreact. Can't we just go away with just the two of us?

Yuji : Yes y/n please understand. 

Me : Why couldn't I come along?

Yuri : Just we need to go now. 

( End chat)

I turned off my phone and threw it to the end of the couch. and stared ahead of me and was thinking. Why couldn't I come along? I don't mind that they are gone together...but why would you lie about it? Such thoughts ran through my head. I sat there for a while and later went to the kitchen to make dinner because it was getting late quickly. I went to the kitchen cupboard and took out windows. I prepared it and later walked over to the table with it and started eating and turned on the TV.I watched what was on TV and stopped at the news. There was urgent news. I watched it and they were talking about something bad happening??? Recently, a neighborhood close to where I live had been broken. When I heard that I turned off the TV and looked around my house. I decided to close all the curtains and walk upstairs with my windows and my phone. And I immediately locked my room door and closed my curtain. I lay down on the bed and put the windows down next to me and I saw that I got a message from Yoongi.

Writer : Hiiii , this is the new part! I hope you guys will like it. Please let me know . 

Anyways dont forget to

>Like 

>Comment

Thanks!!!