Part 9

(Y/N POV)

But i saw Jungkook was looking at me but i didnt look back. And i wiped my lips. And that made him looking angry. Later we were almost at the restaurant. ¨Y/N & Jungkook were almost there!¨ , Said Yoongi. ¨Okay!¨ , I said. After like 5 minutes Yoongi stopped the car. ¨we are here¨", Yoongi said and we all get out of the car. We walked to the other boys and the we all walked inside the restaurant. We walked to a table and sat down. We looked at the menu card. And later we were helped and we said our order. And then the woman ran away. We went to talk. And later I felt something under the table. I looked a little and saw that Jungkook kept putting his leg against mine. Because he sat across from me. And Jin and Hoseok sat next to me.I looked up again and saw Jungkook staring at me. I looked at him with a bitch look. And that made him smirking.But I teased him to smirk back.But then he licked his lips and looked deep into my eyes. That made me a little nervous. So I got up and said. ¨Um guys sorry but I have to go to the toilet¨ , I said and smiled at them. ¨Oh sure!!¨ , Said Jin. 

I walked to the toilet and in the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook following me with his eyes. 
I walked into the toilet. And no one was there. I looked at myself in the mirror. ¨When I get home I'm going to wash my lips right away!¨ , I said to myself. I did her a little good again and then walked into a toilet because I really had to go to the toilet. Later when I was done I washed my hands. And walked out of the toilet but I was stopped.

(Jungkook POV )

I touched y/n her leg with my leg. I saw her look under the table and then she looked up at me again. I smirked and stared at her. She smiled back. When she did I licked my lips. Apparently that made her nervous because she went up and to the toilet. When she walked there I followed her with my eyes. Later I also got up and said ¨Guys I have to go to the toilet..¨ , I said. ¨You too¨, Jin asked. ¨Yup drank too much water¨ , I said and pointed to my empty glass of water. Jin nodded and I walked to the toilets. Of course I didn't have to go to the toilet. I just waited in front of the girls toilet for y/n. Because what she just did... I finally heard someone coming out of the girls' room later. I looked and it was y/n. She wanted to walk out but I stopped her and pulled her back into the toilet and locked the door. And then pushed her against the wall. I put both my arms next to her face so she couldn't leave. She looked at me in shock. ¨Wtf Jungkook! You can't even come here it's a ladies room! Get lost!¨ , She said in a angry tone. ¨So i dont care!¨ , I said with a smirk.  ¨dont freaking smirk! its not funny!¨ , She said still in a angry tone. ¨Aww dont worry little girl! ¨ , I said to tease her. ¨Im not a LITTLE GIRL!¨ , She screamed. ¨Do you want me to call you babygirl then??¨ , I said and smirked more and came closer to her face.  ¨Keep your distance!¨ , She said.  ¨No you made me like this¨ , I said and came more closer. ¨Oh yeah ?¨ , She said now in a hot tone.  ¨fuck stop that!¨ , I said and looked deep in her eyes..  ¨Why would I¨ , She said again in that hot tone. ¨I am warning you ..¨ , I said and licked my lips and looked in her eyes and then at her lips.  ¨Omg I'm so scared¨ , She said with a smirk and pushed me away. She wanted to walk away But I grabbed her wrist and I grabbed her and carried her on the sink.  ¨I warned you¨ , I said. I wanted to kiss her but she kicked me.. In my Freaking member again!. I moaned in pain and she jumped off the sink and walked to the door and turned the lock off and she took one last look at me with a smirk and then she walked away.  ¨That fucking little bitch!¨ , I said to myself. Later i finally control the pain and i walked out . (Nobody saw it). I walked back to the table and i looked mad at y/n. Later the food arrived. And we all ate together. 

(Y/N POV)

After 45 minutes everyone finally had everything we got up and went to pay. And walked outside. We all walked to the cars and we all got in. I was finally together in the front with Yoongi and Taehyung was behind and Jungkook was behind yongi. ¨Y/N Are you coming home or do you want me to take you home?¨ Yoongi asked as he started his car and then drove behind hoseok's car. ¨Take me home it's getting late..¨ , I said with a smile. ¨Oh yes, of course I'll bring you¨, he said with a smile and then looked back at the road. ¨lovebirds .. ¨ , Taehyung said loud and looked at me and Yoongi. ¨Taehyung!¨ , Yoongi said laughing and it made me laugh too. ¨What its true.. Right Jungkook?¨ , Asked Taehyung and looked at Jungkook but Jungkook looked straight in my eyes and said. ¨Oh yea lovebirds¨ , He said and looked outside again. It made me a little bit sad because he actually didnt look really happy... What am i thinking?? i dont actually care! Dont care about him Y/N!. I said to myself in my mind.

 Later after maybe 45 minutes we finally got to my house. ¨Y/N were at your house!¨ , Said Yoongi and looked at me with a smile. ¨Oh yea thanks!¨ , I said and got out of the car and I closed the door. And walked to the front door. I waved to Yoongi for a moment and then they drove off. I walked in and then closed the door and locked it. I took off my shoes and jacket and put it on the floor. Because I didn't feel like cleaning it up at all. I then walked upstairs and went to my room and flopped on the bed.I  put my phone on the charger and put it on the bedside table and I looked at the ceiling thoughtfully.  Would Jungkook really like me?... Or was he just teasing me?.. Or is he trying to make me like him..?.. These thoughts were all running through my head. Until I hear my phone vibrate. I sat up and checked my phone. It was yoongi a smile appeared on my face. I saw that he had sent me a message and I opened it.

(The chat)

Yoongi: Hey y/n ! Im home already!!

Y/N : Hey yoongi , Good to know ! What you doing now?

Yoongi : Nothing just being bored.. What about you?

Y/N : Hm.. i was thinking..

Yoongi : About what? Is something wrong?? 

Y/N : No nothing is wrong! Dont worry.. And what i was thinking is not important!

Yoongi : Well okay.. So tell me .. We talk now only in instagram.. When am i gonna have your number : ]

Y/N : Oh wow smooth.. Ok well i will give my number but dont give to strange people only you and the boys. Ok?

Yoongi: Okay i promise.. 

Y/N : OK here is my number **********

Yoongi : Ok i will save your number ... Hmm how shall I save you.. i mean with what name... What about Little girl? Hm yes Little girl!

Y/N : Ok tell send me a message when you saved me.. Ok? i will see u there then.

(End chat )

Writer : Hiiii , this is the new part!! I hope you guy will like it .. Please let me know ! 

Anyways please dont forget to:

>Like

>Comment

Thankssss <333