Part 14

(Jungkook Pov )

I was angry and smashed my fist against the couch next to her head. I looked at her angrily and she looked back angrily. We looked at each other like that. Until I felt hands on my chest. Before I knew it she pushed me to the ground. And she walked away. I heard her go up the stairs and I got up again with a sigh. ¨that girl-¨ , I said to myself and walked up the stairs and went to my room too. When I walked in I saw day y/n lying in bed and close to Yoongi. It made me angry and I don't know why. I went to my bed and lay down and went to sleep.

(Next Morning)

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and saw that Yoongi was already out of bed. I looked across the room and saw that Jungkook was gone too. I sat up and got out of the bed. Until the bathroom door opened. I saw yoongi walking out only in his underwear. I looked wide-eyed and immediately turned around. ¨Oh you're already awake¨ Yoongi said. ¨Uh yes ¨ , I said. ¨Why are you standing like this?¨ , he asked. ¨Because you are only in your underwear¨, I said. ¨So yes?¨ he said. ¨Just turn around again. And by the way you can change in the bathroom if you want?¨ , he said. ¨Oh yes okay ¨ , I said and turned around again and walked to my bag and grabbed my clothes and my thooth brush and thooth paste. And went straight to the bathroom and heard yoongi laughing. I immediately washed my face and then just did my morning routine. I then got dressed and brushed my teeth.

(Outfit )

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Yoongi was dressed

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Yoongi was dressed. ¨Are you ready?¨ , he asked. Yes¨, I said. ¨Shall I first go to your house with you to put your things there?¨ , he asked. ¨Uh yes okay¨, I said. He smiled and I walked over to my bags and walked downstairs with Yoongi. And saw the other boys already having breakfast. ¨Are you coming for breakfast too?¨ , Jin asked. ¨No I'm going to her house with y/n to put her things there. So I'll buy breakfast for me and y/n¨ on the way, Yoongi said, taking his keys from the car. ¨Okay fine then I'll see you two at school¨, Jin said. Yoongi nodded and I walked out with him to his car. He took my stuff from me and put it in his trunk.Who got in the car and Yoongi drove to my house. On the way we had talked but we soon arrived at my house. He parked the car and we got out. He took my guest bag from the trunk. And we walked in together. When we got inside I grabbed my guest bag from Yoongi. ¨I'll put this one upstairs. Okay? Are you waiting here?¨ , I asked. He nodded yes and I went upstairs and put the guest bag in my room. And then went down again. ¨Are you ready?¨ , he asked. ¨Yes¨, I said with a smile. He smiled back and said, 'Let's go. Then we can have breakfast in a cafe. good?¨ , he said. I nodded and we walked back out together and got back into the car.We drove off and went to a cafe. After about a 15 minute drive we arrived at a cafe. Yoongi parked the car and we got out and walked into the cafe. We sat down at a table and we ordered some.Later someone came with our food and we ate it.

(Time skip done with eating)

I looked at my phone and saw that it is 10AM. and I looked at Yoongi. ¨What is it?¨ , he asked. ¨We are already 2 hours late for school¨ , I said. Yoongi also checked his phone and saw all the missed calls from the boys. ¨Okay shit.. Then let's skip school for a whole day, right?¨ , Yoongi said with a laugh. I had to laugh at his reaction and nodded yes. ¨So shall we go somewhere then?¨ , he asked. ¨To what?¨ , I asked. theme park? I don't know what you want?¨ , he said. ¨theme park!¨, I said out loud and many people looked at me. Which made us both laugh. Later a woman came and asked if we wanted to pay already. Yoongi and I said yes at the same time. And then we looked at each other. I quickly grabbed my debit card and wanted to pay. Until I saw that Yoongi was already paying. Yah! I wanted to pay!¨ , I said. ¨Okay too bad because I've already paid , he said with a laugh. I looked at him angrily but that made him laugh more. ¨Let's go, little girl¨, he said. I nodded and we walked out to the car and got in. We drove off to an amusement park but on the way yongi got a call. ¨Y/n look who's calling¨ Yoongi said, watching the road. I picked up his phone and looked who it was. ¨It's Namjoon¨ , I said. ¨Pick up and put on speaker please¨ , she said. I nodded and did.

(The call with Namjoon)

Namjoon : Yoongi where the hell are you? Youre really late!

Yoongi : I know.

Namjoon : You know? why are you not here then?

Yoongi : Well , because we are going not going to school today.

Namjoon : We ? Is y/n with you? 

Yoongi : Yes shes with me . Y/n say hello to namjoon.

Y/N : Hi namjoon.

Namjoon : Hey y/n , why are you guys not coming to school?

Y/N : Because yoongi said we're already too late anyway.
 Let's skip school then. And I agree with that.

Namjoon : Wait what? Yah Yoongi!

Yoongi : Um namjoon my phone is only one 1% battery.

(End call)

Yoongi quickly grabbed the phone with one hand and hung up. I looked at yoongi. ¨Your phone is 87% battery¨ , I said. ¨I know ¨ , he said. And putting the phone between us. ¨Why did you hang up then?¨ , I asked. ¨Because I didn't want to talk any more¨ , Yoongi said with a smile and then checked the road again. After 30 minutes we had arrived at the theme park.

Writer : Hiii.. This is the new part. Hope you guys will like it ! please let me know.

Also dont forget to :

>Like

>comment

Thankssss <3