Part 13

(Y/N POV)

I immediately opened Yoongi's message.

(Chat Yoongi)

Yoongi : Hey y/n , are you okay? 

Me : Well yea , did u watch the news btw?

Yoongi : Yes are you scared??

Me : Well to be honest a bit.

Yoongi : Should i pick you up ? That you can sleepover here? 

Yoongi : Wait i will just pick you up.. I dont want you to be alone now. I will see you in 10 minutes.

Me : Are you sure??

Yoongi : Yes i will come now. Just wait for me and dont forget to bring clothes with you.

Me : Okay i will see you later then.

(End chat)

(Y/ N POV)

I got up from my bed and walked to my wardrobe to pack clothes in my closet. I also took my books for school tomorrow. Then I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and waited on the couch for Yoongi. About 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and I walked to the door and opened it and saw Yoongi. ¨Hey y/n , come let's go because it's late¨ , Yoongi said. I nodded and locked my house and walked him to the car. We both got in and Yoongi drove straight to his house. We chatted for a while along the way. But we soon arrived at his house. He put the car in the garage and we walked in afterwards. We walked to the living room and I saw all the boys sitting there. ¨Welcome back Y/N¨ , Hoseok said with a laugh. The boys laughed at him. I saw Yoongi sit down but I still stood. ¨Y/n why do you stay standing? come sit with us ¨ , Jin said and looked next to him where there was still a place empty. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. ¨Have you heard from Yuji and Yuri?¨ , Namjoon asked and looked at me. ¨Um yes¨, I said. ¨And are they okay?¨ , Namjoon asked. ¨Yes they went to a concert of my , Yuji and Yuri favorite artist. I said. what do you mean? So they weren't sick??¨ , Jin said. ¨Nope, they wanted to leave together¨, I said. Mean¨ , Hoseok said. ¨It's okay¨ , I said.¨Are you sure?¨ Hoseok said. ¨Yes!¨ , I said grumpily. ¨Y/N don't be like that to hoseok!¨ , Yoongi said. I looked at yoongi and saw he looked angry and then I looked at hoseok and then I looked down. ¨I'm sorry Hoseok¨ , I said while still looking down. ¨It's okay, don't worry, Hoseok said. 

There was a moment of silence, but it was stopped by Namjoon. ¨Oh yes y/n we don't have an extra room¨ , Namjoon said and I looked straight at him which made him laugh. ¨You mean I should sleep with one of you??¨, I said wide-eyed. I saw Namjoon nod slowly and I immediately looked away because I noticed that I was turning red. ¨Wait y/n don't worry you can choose who you want with ¨ , Namjoon said. I looked back at namjoon. ¨Oh yes um¨, I said. ¨Y/N don't worry.. The boys won't and can't do anything with you!¨ , Namjoon said with a smile to my face. I smiled back and nodded. ¨But I think you want to sleep with yongi, but there is a problem¨, Namjoon said. issue? What?¨ , I said and looked at Namjoon and then at Yoongi. ¨Yoongi sleeps with Jungkook in a room..¨ , Jimin said. ¨Yes¨, Yoongi said with a sigh. ¨oh okay¨ , I said and looked at Jungkook and he looked deep into my eyes but I looked away at Yoongi. ¨But don't worry y/n jungkook stay away from you or he will have a fight with me¨ Yoongi said and looked at jungkook and Jungkook immediately stopped looking at me. I nodded and looked back at Namjoon. ¨By yoongi?¨ , Namjoon said. I nodded and he smiled.