Part 18

(Next Day)

I woke up to my alarm clock and turned it off. I sat up and got out of bed. I ran out of my closet to grab an outfit. I had an outfit and took it to the bathroom. I undressed and took a shower.

(Time skip done with showering)

I finished showering and dried off and then put on my outfit.

Outfit

When I was done changing I did my morning routine

When I was done changing I did my morning routine. Later when I was done I went to my room and grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. I put my bag in the living room and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I had finished my breakfast I walked to the table with the food and sat down and went to eat. While eating, I looked at my phone. I finished eating and I cleaned up everything. I looked at the time and saw that I had to go. I put on my coat and shoes and grabbed my bag. I walked out the front door and closed the door. I walked to the school bus and got in. I saw Yuji and Yuri but they didn't look at me anymore. I sighed but I sat behind them. "Hi", I said to them. She ignored me. I looked surprised and looked out. The school bus stopped again and I saw Yeonjun get in with his friends. I looked at them and then looked out again. I noticed someone sitting next to me. I looked at the person and it was Yeonjun. And his friends were all behind me. "Y/N after school we're going to practice again," Yeonjun said. I nodded and looked out again. I heard him sigh but paid no attention. Later we arrived at school everyone got out. I looked to see if I saw the boys somewhere but I didn't see them anywhere. So I just walked in and went to put my stuff in my locker. I opened my locker but it was immediately slammed shut and I was pushed against the lockers. A boy pushed me against a locker?. I think it was a friend of Yeonjun. "Yeonjun want you", he said sternly and pulled me through the halls. "Who are you ??" , I asked. "Beomgyu", he said and looked at me.

(Beomgyu)

Beomgyu pulled me to the roof of the school

Beomgyu pulled me to the roof of the school. When we got there he pushed me towards Yeonjun and he walked away and closed the door. I stood up again because I fell to the ground. Yeonjun turned and looked at me. "What do you want?" I asked angrily. "Come here", he said. "I'm already here", I said. He rolled his eyes and moved closer to me. "Look here", he said and showed me his phone. "What?" , I said. "The picture", he said. I looked at the picture and saw two people. A boy and a girl?.