Part 3

(Later the lesson was over and school was over and we were allowed to go home )

( Y/N POV )

I wanted to leave the school to walk to the bus station. But then I was stopped by Yoongi. "Hey y/n , should i walk you home its pretty late and its gonna be dark soon.." , Said Yoongi. "Well i know but i need to take a bus and then im gonna walk home.. ", I said. "Where do you live ? I mean which street ?  ", Asked yoongi. "i live blackswanstreet ", I said . " oh i live close by too! ", Said yoongi happy. "Oh really lets go together then! ", I said. "Sure okay!", said yoongi . when he said that we walked out of the school together and we walked to the bus station. When we got there we saw Jungkook standing there too. he looked at me and said nothing , I looked back at him too. when I looked at him he finally said something. "You look ugly when you look at me" , Said jungkook with a smirk. "who is ugly? you are the ugliest" I said to him. "Weirdo ", he said and rolled his eyes. 

The bus came and and we got on the bus. The bus was very full so we had to stand.But yoongi stood somewhere else and Jungkook stood for me. He looked at me and said. "now is  your bodyguard (yoongi)  not with you" , Jungkook said with a smirk.  "So? ", i said.  "Now that I can do anything I want ", he said still with a smirk. "Do what you want , i can scream and then somebody will help me" , I said with a smirk to annoy him. Jungkook look at me and roll his eyes. Later the bus stops where yoongi and y/n have to get off. ¨Jungkook I have to get out. get out the way¨ , Said i.  ¨Me, too¨ said jungkook and walked out of the bus. me and yoongi also walked out of the bus. 

Me and yoongi were walking to my house but i saw jungkook also walking with us because he was behind me. ¨Is your house also this way? ¨ , I asked to him. ¨I live with yoongi and the other boys so ¨ , He said to me and looked into my soul. ¨ I see¨ , I said to him. later we arrived at my house. ¨ Well were here¨ i said to yoongi . And later i looked at jungkook and he looked at my house. ¨Go inside i will wait here till your inside your house¨ , said yoongi to my with a smile. ¨Okay well bye yoongi ¨ , I said to yoongi and walked inside and go to my window upstairs and look outside if yoongi left already with Jungkook. I saw that yoongi left and jungkook too. I walked down stairs again and made my dinner it was a simple dinner it was just ramen. I grabbed my ramen and walked to the table and sat down on a chair and scrolled through instagram. I saw that I had received a message from yoongi , and opened it. 

( the messages with yoongi)

Yoongi : Hey y/n its me.

Y/N : Yea i see are you home already?

Yoongi : Yea im home. Are you having dinner?

Y/N : Yea im having ramen.

Yoongi : ahh i see.. Well should i pick you up tomorrow ? im going to school with my car now.

Y/N : Well i cant go with you.. Because first i need to buy some things.

Yoongi : I will go with you!

Y/N : Well if you want that okay then..

Yoongi: Okay i will pick you up then at 8AM ? Then first we can to to buy your things. 

Y/N : Okay see you tomorrow then ! Byee~

Yoongi : Bye Y/N