22

【I'm on my knees when I'm beggin'
'Cause I don't want to lose you】

It didn't take many more drinks until Y/N and Shouta decided that they would be better off going back to his apartment. Y/N hadn't really planned on this when she had come to the bar - after all, how could she have? - but she wasn't going to complain. She got much more than she had hoped for and she didn't even have to wait for some stupid date or whatever. She could have Shouta right here and right now and then they could still go on a date. This was perfect.

Y/N also didn't have any idea just how close his apartment was to her own apartment. They had basically been neighbours all this time without even knowing it and Y/N couldn't believe that she had never even seen him around the place. But maybe that was normal, after all the only times when she really went out to do stuff were the weekends and when she was skipping school and that meant that Shouta was either working his hero side gig or he was teaching (and she should have been in class, but that was a topic for a different day). At least this meant that she wouldn't have to do a long walk of shame if things went south in the morning.

The way back to Shouta's place took much longer than anticipated however, because they stopped so many times along the way, just so they could make out. Y/N had no idea why they couldn't keep their hands off each other, but again - she wasn't going to complain. She wanted Shouta, she really did, and she couldn't wait to have him. But that also meant that it took them much longer to finally get home.

When they had made their way up the stairs and through the door, Y/N took a moment to take in her surroundings. Shouta seemed to be living pretty minimalistic - there were a few books lying around, there was a laptop and a desk and there was a couch with a little coffee table and that was it for the living room. Y/N was sure that the bedroom would be similarly minimalistic, which wasn't really an issue for her. Less distractions, more time to focus on what was important. Still, Y/N really hoped that if she ever moved into his place, she'd be able to at least decorate a little...

That thought was quickly pushed aside when she felt Shouta's hands on her hips and his lips on her neck, pressing small and gentle kisses on her neck all the way up to her earlobe. Y/N chuckled when she felt his breath tickling her neck and he spun her around, pinning her against the wall. Y/N was barely able to move, trapped between the wall and Shouta's firm body. She loved it. She couldn't wait for him to finally fuck her, especially after she had been thinking about it so many times before. She was starting to get impatient and captured his lips in a hungry kiss.

Her kiss was quickly reciprocated with just as much hunger and passion and she moved her body against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making it easier for his hands to roam every part of her body and to elicit a string of quiet moans from her mouth. Y/N loved the way he was touching her, she loved the way he could make her body react to the smallest touch, she loved how she was already forgetting everything around her. She could get lost in this feeling.

Y/N could feel his hands tracing her curves, her breasts, her hips and her ass, before one of them snuck under her shirt, fingertips wandering over her naked skin, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin. Y/N shuddered under his touch (not just because it felt good, also because his hands were cold as fuck). She couldn't stop a small moan escaping her lips, as he traced the arch of her back, before unclasping her bra at her back. Y/N lifted her arms, so he could take off her shirt before she let her bra fall to the floor. She could feel Shouta's eyes on her and she loved it.

He was looking at her with so much adoration and desire, it made the wet spot between her thighs grow bigger. She was pressing her thighs together and bit her lip and finally Shouta moved closer to her again, kissing down her neck while he gently pinched her nipple, before circling them individually. Y/N bit her lip so she wouldn't gasp and moan too loudly, but it barely muffled the sound, as Shouta kissed down further to her collarbone and between her breasts.

"If you want me to stop at any point, just say so, okay?" he asked quietly, suddenly breaking the contact between them. Y/N let out a frustrated groan and looked down at him with pleading eyes.

"Shouta, do I look like someone who wants you to stop?" she wanted to know. He smirked and licked over one of her erect nipples, making her gasp loudly, since she wasn't expecting it.

"Alright, alright, I just thought I'd say it." he told her, before continuing to kiss and suck on her nipples.

"I... ah-appreciate the sentiment, but... mhh... I want you to continue... please..." she moaned.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom, then..." Shouta suggested. Y/N nodded quickly and yelped when she felt him picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder into the bedroom. He put her down gently and started to work on taking off his own shirt, while Y/N caught her breath, just for it to be hitching again when she saw him shirtless. This man looked like a fucking sculpture. Lean, but muscled. Strong, but not grotesquely so. He was perfect.

He took off his pants and started working on Y/N's pants, taking them off quickly, before sitting back and admiring her for a few moments. Y/N's eyes wandered to his crotch and she gulped. She hadn't expected him to be small by any means, but what she could see there was... it was big. Y/N wasn't sure whether she'd be able to handle that, but... well, she was definitely going to try. There was no point whatsoever in giving up now. Not after she had gotten this far.

"You still sure about this?" Shouta wanted to know. Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, I think so." she answered. Shouta smiled and continued kissing downwards from between her breasts over her navel to the waistband of her panties. Once he got there, she could feel one of his fingers pressing against her crotch, feeling just how wet she was. Y/N was almost a little embarrassed about getting this wet this easily, but with his size... she was definitely going to need it. She was going to need all the lubrication she could get, if she wanted to take all of him.

"You really are eager, aren't you?" he asked, as he hooked his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties, taking them off and tossing them to the side, before running his finger down her slit once more. Y/N moaned out loud, as he looked at how much his finger was glistening from her juices.

"Just fuck me already, damn it!" she replied. She was getting impatient and it got even worse when she felt Shouta's breath between her thighs, as he chuckled, before licking along her slit and kissing her clit, making Y/N moan out loudly and arch her back. Y/N had had sex before a few times, but no one had ever eaten her out and this felt new and exciting and just so damn good.

"Shouta, please... please don't tease me like that." Y/N moaned. Thankfully, Shouta stopped and looked up at her, a smirk on his face.

"You really want it that badly?"

"Yes... Yes, damn it."

"Alright. Just lay back and relax for a few seconds." he told her. Y/N let her head fall back and looked at the ceiling as Shouta got up from between her legs. She heard some shuffling and then the sound of something being torn and tossed aside. Y/N wanted to glance up, but she was so comfortable on her pillow that she didn't even bother. And then Shouta was back on top of her, kissing her neck as she felt his erection against her entrance. And he was as big as she had suspected.

"You still sure?" Shouta asked her. Y/N just nodded, grinding her hips against his. He kissed her collarbone and slowly entered her. Y/N's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt him filling her out. She loved feeling him inside her and she loved the way he made her feel, even though she definitely needed some time to adjust to his size. He was waiting patiently, though, and when she looked at him, smiled and nodded, he started to move.