Prologue

Meet Olaica Dawn Lamprea

She's loud

She loves fights

She's a rulebreaker

But believe it or not education is the first thing in her mind

She treasures her friends and family more than anything.

A girl whose fierceful on the outside but soft on the inside.

And the big blow she's a hater of the band Questic Zero.

Meet Knight 'Zero' Alviar

He's quiet.

He's cold.

He's arrogant.

He loves trouble.

He's possessive.

His past is a big nightmare to him.

But 'someone' changed his regretful life to a worthful one.

And the big blow? He's the lead vocalist of the band Questic Zero.

In an unexpected time and place their worlds collide. Imagine, a leader and a hater?

She hates him.
He adores her.

Until hate turned into love and adore into something deeper.

Everything is almost perfect. BUT fate became playful.

Someone came back. Sleeping Beauty woke up.
Past. Problems. Regret. Revenge. Anger. Revelations. Choosing. Holding-on. Mourning. Longingness and sadness took place.

This is my story of how of I fought with the past and the present. Of how I played the game of fate. Of how my lips curve into a smile because of him. Of how I fell for the chords of his voice. Of how his arrogant smirk changed me into something I didn't expect. Of how I mourn for his name and love. Of how I plead down on my knees. And of how I sacrificed my own heart just for his happiness.

"I thought when I met him he can help me believe that there is someone who can love me truly without any hesitations and choices

But I guess I was wrong"

-----------

A story of holding-on and moving-on. Of becoming selfish and selfless. Find out how fate played the life of Olaica and Zero. Will they hold-on until the future? Or give-up in the present and forget about the past?

------
a/n: Thoughts please?