Recovered

//Personal Log//

//Start//

Personal log... date... august 23rd... year 4182. This will be my final entry, it is being spoken and transcribed to comply with regulation 8776-A . To whoever finds my corpse my name is Ceil Vega I am... was the admiral and commanding officer of the Galactic Defence Force starship Behemoth, a prototype seed ship for deep space colonisation carrying over forty thousand divisions of colonists each of which contain roughly ten thousand souls in cryostatic suspension... all those families.. As well as the two hundred crew members and five hundred and fifty thousand drones to minimise the amount of supplies needed to send along with us. Then there was zeta, the ship's AI based on my DNA to maximise efficiency of the Behemoth's systems that the crew couldn't take care of immediately and to coordinate the drones for repairs organics couldn't go even in EVA suits. *sigh* I managed to pull the logs before things went to hell... I'll Start with my captain's entry before our departure and the Behemoth's basic features.

// Attachment// -- G.D.F Behemoth specs...

-- Mass... 400,000 Km²
-- 36 Mass Inversion Reactors
-- Residential and processing sectors
-- Quad ring hull configuration
--  Multi-spectral Stellar Cartography Systems
-- Fusion Impulse propulsion Array 

// Attachment// -- Captain's log... 05/31/4181

//Start//

--Adm. Vega commanding...

--Mission parameters...

    Colonisation of 416,002,547 souls... deep space NGC 3314. (unexplored), Dispatch ten divisions per habitable planet as well as establish of communication outpost in upper orbit. Each settlement will be provided equipment and resources for terraformation of the planetary environment as well as provisions for 2 years of survival rations. Additional material for agricultural and livestock maintenance. The crew will be placed in Cryostatic suspension for voyage, AI Zeta will remain online to maintain Behemoth systems as well as crew vital signs.

--Personal Notes...

    Day one mission Starts... Well, I and the crew are undergoing the procedure to go into the suspension so we don't stay awake for the whole three hundred year journey to NGC 3314, I've already heard the murmurs of the crew commenting on why the quadrant couldn't have a more interesting name or number. The crew consists of mostly those that have no families or partners to leave behind which I can understand since this is a one way trip and no officer in their right mind would volunteer for what is basically a suicide mission when they had a life and love to return to. The behemoth is a marvel of engineering. This class of vessel is going to be tested with this mission and is meant to serve as a mobile command centre for the colonies after every division is settled on a planet. This is the first Seed ship to be fitted with Mass Inversion Reactors. I was briefed on the basics about them, supposedly they generate immense energy from the gravitational and electromagnetic fields created from such large objects such as the Behemoth itself, theoretically creating an infinite energy source.  

//end//

Zeta... he may be coded from my neural pathways to have my problem solving abilities without my personality,  but he really wasn't a bad companion for me despite him being a bit of a task master at times. He was my personal assistant since i was promoted to captain, after the AI development program was put into service in 4076 all high ranking officers of captain or higher required to have an AI based on themselves to aid with the more complex tasks that come with commanding a starship, there's only so much a person can do on their own. After being put into suspension we launched and zeta was in charge which i'd rather have instead of any other AI to safeguard my life as i was sleeping. Zetas log will explain what happened to Start the nightmare that happened to us.