Lovers

Kokichi was leading a very distraught Shuichi to the hospital deciding that Shuichi needs therapy now. On the way there he saw Shindo with Rantaro heading to the apartment to check on them.

"We'll look who cat brought in..." Kokichi sighed, "You look like you beat the crap out of my brother do you have to be so rough with him? Look! Look you even gave him a black eye! How the hell you manage that!" Kokichi cried.

"That was actually Kaito not me." Rantaro winced.

"What the Fck?!? You getting Kaito involved in your love making sessions now. I think Imma puke." Kokichi looks nauseous.

"Actually I had a bit of a fight with Kaito earlier before being comforted by Rantaro." Shindo corrects.

"What?!? You mean the idiot actually picked a fight with you?!? Your not usually so easily punchable though." Kokichi frowned.

"Well... Maki... was there and I underestimated her and she stabbed me." Shindo winced.

"Holy shit! Maki stabbed you!" Kokichi cried.

"Why don't we begin at the beginning?" Rantaro sighed.

"Yeah... sorry." Kokichi winced as Shuichi listened carefully.

"And that's what happened. I went with them to make sure they wouldn't kill Tsumugi on sight. I thought they wanted to talk to her..." Rantaro explains.

"You knew they weren't." Shindo cutely puffed.

"Okay maybe I wanted to see her squirm a little bit for what we were put through... but I'm starting to think that's wrong." Rantaro explains.

"You just don't want to fight with me..." Shindo huffed.

"Nothing gets past you huh?" Rantaro shrugged.

"Of course not." Shindo sighed.

"So wait... Kaito and Maki actually did go look for Tsumugi?!?" Shuichi blinked feeling scared and confused.

"Yeah? What's wrong Shuichi?" Rantaro asked confused.

"Uh..." Shuichi pinched himself feeling pain and relaxed, "Nn... nothing... it's nothing..." Shuichi managed a soft smile.

"Hmm?!?" Shindo looks at him confused.

"Honestly I'm not sure where I stand with Tsumugi... I do remember being close friends with her. She let me and Shuichi cosplay and it was fun." Kokichi smiles softly.

"Yeah. Tsumugi is a good person unlike her parents even if she follows despair." Shindo nodded.

"I see." Shuichi nodded.

"In any case. I think we need to stop Maki and Kaito. They will kill her and the future foundation will arrest them or just kill them on whim." Shindo points out.

"Ah! When you put it like that! We definitely need to stop them!" Shuichi panicked.

"This is tough though... doesn't Maki love Kaito? And this Kaito is still or probably a really confused thug?" Kokichi frowns.

"So long as Shuichi takes control and orders Kaito around I think Kaito will listen to him." Shindo nodded.

"Okay Shuichi you need to be the alpha dog here! Kaito obeys you cause you the top dog!" Kokichi tells Shuichi.

"Ah why me?" Shuichi panicked.

"Because that's just how you were in the past. No one dares disobey you Shuichi not even me. Your actually a pretty scary guy." Rantaro winced.

"Geez. I'll try my best but no promises." Shuichi groaned.

"Kay I'll call Nishi to ask him to use his talent to track them. We'll intercept them in no time!" Shindo chimed happily making the call.