Some time later...

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?" Asked a small girl at the age of 6. She had very long jet black hair, bright blue eyes and a small and dainty figure. The girls mother turned from cooking dinner to face her child. The mother placed a hand on her very round stomach.

"He should be home tonight." She said making the little girl squeal excitedly. Her Father had been gone for two days now and he was greatly missed by them both. The mother smiled and ran a hand through her short, choppy black hair. The right leg was a little sore that morning due to the cold, it was sore in three different places, where she had broken it fighting a Titan when she was 22. Now at the age of 31, married with a beautiful little girl named Lilith and expecting another child she was perfectly happy. Scarlett Ackerman. Even after having the name for 6 and a half hears now it still sent chills down her spine. When she thought about the night Levi proposed to her. Despite his cold demeanour he was actually rather a romantic at heart.

"You know Mommy, one day I am going to join the survey corps like you and Daddy." Scarlett froze slightly as her precious child said those words. The survey corps was an honourable but dangerous job.

"Well of you are you have to keep working hard at all the fighting I am teaching you yes?"

"Yeah of course. I want to help humanity break free from the Titan's and wear the cool uniform Daddy wears, and like the one you have in your closet." Scarlett thought about her uniform. She hadn't worn it since that day but she kept it with her as a reminder of what lay out there. What lay outside the walls. Isabel, Farlan, she had kept her promise. She never forgot the two of them. She thought about them a lot, she told her child about the two. Told her what brave soldiers they were. Told her child all about where she came from, the Underground. Scarlett had to sleep with the curtains open at night, if she didn't she was scared that she would wake up back in that place. Levi helped her a lot, he held her, sat up with her all night if he had too. His love for her had only grown and hers for him. Now they had a family together, with another little boy on the way. Levi had made his way up the ranks in the survey corps too. He was now Captain Levi and he had his own squad of elite soldiers. Hanji was still around too, as crazy as ever. Commander Erwin and Levi had formed a relationship based of respect and trust over the years and Captain Mike was still there too. Sometime Scarlett got a little sad, she wanted to be out there fighting beside her husband but her leg stopped that. Like Captain Mike had said, she was very lucky to be walking on it but she couldn't fight. She could feel that it was very much weaker than her other one.

"Mommy, can I help make dinner?"

"Yeah of course. Can you stir the stew?"

"Okay."

"Be careful, it's hot." Mother and daughter worked side by side chatting about all kinds of things, waiting for Captain Levi to come home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG and that's it people, it over. Feeling a little said right now. Anyway thank you all for reading my story. The picture is Lilith, Levi and Scarlett's child. Well I hoped you like it and please follow me cos I always follow back, oh and check out my other stories too! Kk tnx guys, bye

The Fire Princess xx