Chapter 5

Warning: Sexual Material (18+)

Upon arriving at the resort Nelson and I were already fighting. We were fighting because my parents reminded us that no marriage is complete without us spending the night together. Nelson and I were not in agreement as to what we would be doing tonight

"I'm not doing it, Nelson," I say to him as we walked to our suite.

"Y/N it's traditional," Nelson says

"I don't care if it's traditional or not Nelson! I barely know you. It would be like giving myself to a stranger" I explain.

"Listen just tonight. After that, we can wait until you are ready. If we don't do this your parents are gonna be up our asses over it" Nelson says as we get to the door to our suite.

I groan slightly knowing he's right, "Fine," I say agreeing as I start to open the door.

Nelson picks me up quickly before I had the chance to walk into the suite. I squeal slightly at the sudden movement throwing my arms around Nelson's neck. He carries me into the suite and sets me down on the floor gently

"Don't do that again" I say to him.

"What pick you up?" Nelson asks laughing me.

"Yes" I say to him.

He holds his hands up in surrendor before he goes to explore the suite. I shake my head as I look around the suite.

"You should see the bathroom" Nelson yells from the bedroom.

I walk into the bedroom and look around for the bathroom. Once I find it I walk inside to see a massive tub in the back of the room.

"Oh wow" I say. "I know where I'll be spending most of my time"

Nelson walks over to me and slowly wraps his arms around me. "Why don't we spend sometime together in the tub?" Nelson says before he presses wet kisses to my neck.

Bite my lip at the feeling nodding slightly. His hands slowly starts to undo the back of my dress. Nelson let's the dress fall down to the floor. I could hear Nelson groan slightly seeing me in just my underwear.

"Fuck how did I get so lucky" Neslon groans slightly causing me to blush.

"S-should I start filling the tub?" I ask.

"Mmm please do" Nelson says running his hands over my hips. I walk over to the tub and lean down to turn it on. "Oh I could get to this view"

I look back at Nelson, "Well don't it's just for tonight" I say to him.

"It just a bummer cause you look amazing" Nelson walking up to me.

"Nelson, I just need time to get used to all this." I say looking up at Nelson "I'm willing and open to give me to you tonight but after tonight I just gonna need to-"

"I know" Nelson says brushing the hair from my face. "After tonight we can start working on whatever is between us." I nod. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please" I answer.

Nelson leans down and kisses me gently. His hand graze my hips before pulling me closer. His lips moved against mine as he moves to undress himself. I reach forward to slide my fingers over his chest. I was nervous about this since I had never done any of this before. My parents were pretty strict about having males around me well until Nelson.

Nelson moves his lips down my neck as he works on my bra and underwear. I whimper slightly at the feeling. Nelson backs me up until the back of my legs hit the tub. I hold onto Nelson as I step into the tub. The hot water causes me to jump slightly at the contact before I move so Nelson can get in with me.

Nelson reaches down to grab the edge of the tub. He settles down before pulling me down into his lap. I jump slightly at the contact of his length against my core.

"I need to tell you something" I whimper slightly.

"What's that?" Nelson says looking up at me.

"I've never.. um done anything like-"

"That's okay. I'll take it slow" Nelson says brushing hair from my face.

Nelson kisses me gently as he adjusts my hips slightly. He slowly slides himself into me. I yelp slightly at the feeling of being stretched for the first time. Nelson holds me close running his fingers through my hair. Once he was fully inside me he allows me to lay against his chest as I adjust to him.

"Move when you're ready" Nelson whispers to me.

I nod as I sit up. I slowly start to move my hips. Nelson grabs my hips and helps me move. The pain was slowly fading and turing into pleasure. I tilt my head back slightly as I started to get more comfortable with the movements.

"That's it sweetheart." Nelsom whispers.

I hold onto the side of the tub as I bounce. Nelson groans as he watches me move. Nelson leans forward catching my lips with his. He moves us so my back is against the tub. He slowly thrusts into me causes moans to slip from my lips. His right hand holds my back while the other is pressed to the bottom of the tub.

"Fuck Nelson" I whimper as I move to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Fuck Y/N say my name again" Nelson groans.

Nelson pushes a bit deeper inside me "Nelson" I moan out.

"Fuck" Nelson says buring his face in my shoulder.

My nails dig into his back as I am pushed over the edge. I cry out as my walls tighten around Nelson. My body shakes from the pleasure. Nelson's hold tightens on me as he lifts me up out of the water and onto the side of the tub. This allowed for him to get a different angle in me.

"I need you to tell me if i can- fuck" Nelson groans. "Can i release in you?"

I look at Nelson with wide-eyes. "I could get-"

"Pregnant. I know. Im okay with that" Nelson says groaning slightly. "Please. I can't hold back much longer"

I pull Nelson into a deep kiss as I tighten my legs around his waist so he could pull out. He moans out my name as he releases into me. Warmth fills my lower abdomen. He continues to thrust into me slowly slowing down.

Nelson rests his head in my shoulder as he pants. Three words slip out of his mouth csusing me to tense up. "I love you" Nelson whispers.

I quickly push Nelson back from me. "Don't say that. No you don't" I say harshly. I scramble out of the tub. My legs almost give out as I try to get out of the bathroom quickly.

"Y/N wait" Nelson says as he hurries to follow me after getting dressed.

I dig through my bags for clothes. I quickly throw them on just as Nelson gets to the bedroom. He grabs my arm. "Don't touch me" I say yanking my arm from him. "You can't love me"

"Why not?" Nelson says.

"Because we barely know each other." I say looking up at him slightly.

"That doesn't mean I don't feel a connection. I know you feel it too" Nelson says.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now, okay!" I say quickly. "I was told that if I didn't marry you, i would be disowned. I was told I had to marry you for the benefit of our companies. I had to marry someone who doesn't know me at all, someone i dont know at all"

"Then let me get to know you. Let me show who I am." Nelson says. "Please Y/N. Let me show how great our relationship can be"

I sigh as I nod. I move to press my forehead against his chest. Nelson pulls me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around his tightly.