Chapter 1

A/N: I've lengthened the dungeon and as such Rivira is on floor 31 and Atlas on floor 30. For those that don't know or don't remember Rivira is a town on a floor of the dungeon where monsters don't spawn.

Y/N's POV

I can't believe they did that to me. I get that I'm weak but that's because none of them would let me do anything to even have a chance at raising my stats or get new skills and any time I would try to ask my sister for help Loki would call her away.

This was meant to be a training trip for me but they turned it into a way for them to kill me. I hope my sister wasn't a part of it. At least I still have all my items. Wait, I'm missing my necklace, the matching ones our mother gave me and Ais before she died.

I've looked all around where I was left but it's not here. They must've taken it off me to try and pawn it off or something. Ais will recognize it immediately, I just hope she wasn't in on it. No, don't think like that, she wouldn't do this to me.

I got up and started to look around to try and figure out what floor I'm on but I have no clue, I've never gone below the tenth floor. I found a monster and it's not a weak one is all I can say. I ran but it spotted me and is chasing me and running will only lead me to more monsters. I need to face it here and hope I win. Oh, it's breathing fire, it's a fire breathing lizard. This isn't good, my dagger isn't suited to fighting fire monsters, or elemental monsters at all. I take out my dagger and take a ready stance, I hear it coming but I can't see it just yet. I creep into the shadows and I hear it, it's just around the corner. It's creeping very carefully and cautiously, I guess it perceived me as a threat. It comes around the corner when I leap out and stab it straight through the head, killing it instantly. Just then my stomach rumbles and I know that I have no food in my pack, like at all, so I have no choice if I want to get back to Ais. I took a bite of it and it didn't taste too bad, after I ate it I put it's magic core in my bag before something happened and I curled up into a ball crying out from pain before passing out.

Ais' POV

I'm in the training room practicing my swings when I hear laughing coming from just outside the room. I ignore it until I hear my sister's name. I listen closely and what I hear pisses me off to no end.

"You dare kill my sister!" I screamed at the group.

"You must have misheard us, it was the monsters, they got her before we could save her." The ringleader stuttered out.

"Then why are you laughing about it?" I questioned with a cold tone in my anger filled voice.

"Come now Ais, she was weak and useless to the Familia." Loki says from behind me. "They did the right thing."

"Loki, I'm leaving your Familia." I say with no emotion in my voice. "I can't stand the sight of you or your Familia members."

"Our Familia because I'm not letting you leave." Loki says coldly.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to kill you and the rest of your Familia then, if that's how you wish to play it." I threaten. "After all, we all know I'm the strongest one in your Familia and your godly powers are sealed and should you use them you'll die anyway."

"Fine you little bitch, just remember this when you come crawling back to us begging me to take you back." Loki says trying to hide her fear but it's clear as day in her voice and eyes.

I leave already knowing where I'm going, the Hestia Familia, if they'll have me that is. I leave the building filled with nothing but rage and a plan for revenge.

Y/N's POV

I wake up and the dungeon is brighter than it was before the pain hit. My body also feels both heavier and lighter than before. I look behind me and see not just one tail, but nine. I start to freak out when I realize that this will help me as my dagger melted and I don't have another weapon. I look to my hands and see sharp claws that I then accidentally elongate making them plenty long enough to kill the monsters.

I get up not knowing how long I was unconscious for but also not really caring since it's not like knowing will help me get out. I start to walk around to try and find the way back up. As I'm going I finally find the stairs but when I go up I see a big floor boss. But I have no clue which floor it is as they are only every five floors and I've never seen this one before, then again two I've only ever seen two of them before, out of the at least twenty. This means that I'm on at the very least the sixteenth floor if not the twenty-first or higher. I need to get alot stronger before I even try to fight that dude. I backtrack before he spots me and get out of there before I die. I head back to where I killed the salamander and set my pack down. I need to make myself a safe place to sleep and rest where I know I won't be killed by monsters and or Loki Familia members if they come back to make sure I'm dead. I simply make a monster repellant for the night, despite it being smelly it's the best option until I can set up something more permanent.

Just you wait Loki, I'll get my revenge on you and your Familia.