Chapter 13

Liliruca's POV

Lady Hestia knocked on the door and a guy answered. They had a short and quiet talk before he waved us in. He lead us to a room and gestured for me to lay Y/N down and I did so before he lead us to a room with couches in it.

"Now, what seems to be the issue that makes you need to house one of your Familia members here, and your strongest one at that?" He asked curiously with a touch of concern.

"Y/N, while she is physically strong, her involuntary extended stay in the dungeon left its damage and Ais used one of the most prominent spots of damage against her in an argument where all Y/N was trying to do is figure out why Ais was mad in the first place." Lady Hestia answered plainly, not beating around the bush. "I've got to try and find out Ais' motives and reasonings before I can try and help them patch up their relationship otherwise who knows how long before actual blood is shed in a physical fight between them and I know the blood won't be Y/N's unless Y/N lets Ais get a hit in." She explained. "It took several thousand if not more monsters to hurt her with her protecting Liliruca who was unconscious at the time and while fighting Ais she wouldn't have those disadvantages."

"I see what you're saying." Takemikazuchi says thoughtfully. "She'll need to help my Familia members get stronger but other than that I have no issue."

"Oh I know for a fact that they'll get stronger." I butted in and he looked confused. "I went with her into the dungeon at level one and came out at level three."

"I see, then I most certainly have no issue with it." He says with a gentle smile.

As we were on our way out his Familia members returned a little worse for wear than they probably should have been.

3rd Person POV

Takemikazuchi's Familia entered the house a little confused at the exiting pair. When they entered Takemikazuchi called them into the room that he had yet to leave since Hestia and his talk ended.

"We have a guest while issues are being sorted out and this guest will help all of you get stronger than you are now." He explained. "Is there any questions?"

"Who is the guest and how strong are they?" Kashima Ouka asked respectfully.

"You'll recognize her as Y/N Wallenstein, newly level twelve adventurer." Takemikazuchi answered. "And before you ask it's an issue between her and her sister and her sister took things way too far." He explained. "It didn't break out into a physical fight or the Sword Princess would be in an infirmary somewhere seeing as her opponent would be more than double her level."

"Is there any way that we can help her?" Yamato Mikoto asked concerned.

"I don't thinks it's in our best interest Healthwise to pry." He answered honestly.

"Understood, so how will she help us get stronger?" Kashima asked seriously.

"That is up to her, whether it be taking you into the dungeon or just training you to be better at fighting." Takemikazuchi answered honestly since he has no idea. "All I do know is that she is very effective seeing as she took a level one supporter in with her and when they came back out the supporter was level three."

"In that case we'll trust her method whatever it may be." Kashima said. "I think we should all get some rest and get ready for tomorrow since it very well may be hell."

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a strange place in an actual bed and somebody knocked on the door.

"Ms. Wallenstein, breakfast is ready!" Somebody called out through the door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I called back already getting out of bed and dealing with my bed head.

I exited the room and found a black haired girl waiting for me with her head bowed. When I exited she raised her head and lead me through the halls towards what appeared to be a dining room.

"Ah, Ms. Wallenstein." A man at the head of the table called out getting my attention. "I assume you are confused as to where you are and why you're here." I nodded in confirmation. "Hestia has asked me to house you while they deal with the issues between you and your sister and has said that you will help my Familia get stronger in repayment." I nodded as that's a fair trade. "We are wondering how."

"First off, I need to wait for word from Lady Hephaestus." I said much to their confusion. "I placed a special order for a weapon and I have yet to hear from her about its completion so all I can really do is wait." At this the man nodded in understanding. "But when it is ready I'll be taking your Familia members into the dungeon one at a time and all cores gathered will go to your Familia."

"Why wouldn't they be split evenly?" The black haired girl asked from her seat in confusion.

"Because the guild has asked that I wait before turning in anymore cores due to my last trip." At this they looked even more confused than before. "Liliruca and I turned in over five-thousand cores and nearly bankrupted the guild."

At this they all looked ready to faint though they didn't, thankfully. We all ate breakfast until somebody with red hair showed up at the door asking for me. I approached the door and saw Bell and Liliruca behind him.

"Hi Liliruca, hi Bell." I said to them and they waved excitedly. "I still haven't been told your name but I'm guessing you're the one that's been partying with them for a little bit now."

"Yeah, I'm Welf." The guy introduced himself, so that's his actual name. "Lady Hephaestus asked me to tell the Hestia Familia that your weapon has been completed." He said and I barely restrained my excitement to stop myself from jumping around like a little kid. "Then they told me you were being housed here due to Familia business."

"Yeah, Hestia is an old friend of mine and she's just helping me to get my Familia stronger by lending me her strongest member to train them." The guy from the head of the table said coming up behind me before I could speak up. "I'm Takemikazuchi."

"Well, I've delivered my message so we'd best be headed into the dungeon." Welf said before backing away from the door.

"We'll be on floor fourteen." Liliruca informed me so I knew which floor not to fight on and just pass through. "I hope we can go into the dungeon together again sometime."

"Well then, that was Liliruca, the level one I turned into a level three and the highest level in that party." I pointed out and they nodded. "Now, who's the captain of this Familia?"

"That would be me." A guy said from beside Lord Takemikazuchi. "We're all level two."

"What floor would you like to stop at when we go into the dungeon after I get my sword?" I asked him blankly.

"Floor twenty." He answered bluntly and I nodded. "Lets head out."