Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

"There isn't necessarily a punishment." Mama Mia said thinking. "Only if the Familia of that god can beat your Familia will there be a punishment."

"So if I killed her I wouldn't be punished, good to know." I said thoughtfully scaring everybody a little bit.

"What are you talking about Y/N?" Ais asked carefully.

"The only things that kept me sane in the dungeon all alone was two thoughts." I started and got a nod out of Ais, Mama Mia, and Syr. "Thought one was that I had to get back to my sister and thought two was how I was going to get revenge on Loki and her Familia after I got out."

"And your plan for revenge?" Ais asked now curious and planning to join, judging from the look in her eyes.

"Oh nothing too serious, just a Familia war with really high stakes." I said surprising everybody. "I mean it's not like we could lose to them, even with only three members." I said a little cockily. "I'm pretty sure Ais on her own could trash Loki's entire Familia."

"I mean, she's not wrong." Bete said with a laugh. "And I just recently left Loki's Familia so that makes them even weaker, and I'm not the only one either."

"So that's why she was screaming at you, well you're strong so any Familia would be lucky to have you." I said thoughtfully. "Your only issue is how cocky you can get sometimes, though I could always spar with you and humble you if necessary."

"No thank you, I'm good as is." Bete said quickly.

"Why are you so scared now, I mean you were just calling me a weak twerp just a couple minutes ago?" I asked tauntingly.

"And I admit that I was very wrong on that subject." Bete answers quickly while backing away.

"Why are you so scared, I haven't even pulled out my favorite weapon yet." I asked with fake innocence in my tone. "I mean it's not like little old me could hurt the big bad wolf."

"What is your favorite weapon, for curiosity's sake?" Ais asked and the others leaned in closer.

"My greatsword of course, plus I've always got it on me." I answered and looked at me like I was crazy. "Fine, I'll show you."

As I said that I created my greatsword and they all looked shocked. They all took a step back until I deconstructed it and they still looked in awe.

"You really are the strongest adventurer now." Syr said surprised.

Just then Hestia rushed into the restaurant all panicky. I rushed to her at once and she clung to me while she started sobbing.

"What's the matter Lady Hestia, what happened?" I asked gently and concerned.

"It's Bell, he's been in the dungeon for hours and he was supposed to be back after an hour, it was just meant to be a quick dive to get the supporter used to his fighting style." Hestia said nearly hysterically.

"Lets go Ais." I said already heading for the door. "Mama Mia, Syr, can you guys take care of Lady Hestia while we're gone?"

"Consider it done, just make sure you come back in a reasonable amount of time this time around." Mama Mia said worriedly.

"Ais is with me this time, none of us have anything to worry about and Bell wouldn't go any deeper than the seventh floor if he was testing a supporter." I answered before exiting with Ais right behind me. "Ais, do you have your pack with you?"

"Yeah, though it's nearly empty, it's got a little bit of food and some medical supplies." Ais answered while we are in a dead sprint towards the dungeon.