ONE. the battle between two web-shows

THEY SAY great minds think alike

THEY SAY great minds think alike... that would soon cause trouble for the teens at Ridgeway.

Alexa Romano and Della James stood in the halls and began putting up flyers for this brand new idea that they had for this weekend.

Alexa had always had a creative mind, and she was always doing something, and she wanted to let that creative mind wander, and the best possible way to do that was to start posting on the internet.

Alexa was headstrong and knew when she wanted something, and she knew how to get it with ease.

"Look, there's Chase." Della pointed, "Do you think he'll be our cameraman?"

Alexa and Della had been best friends for years, and they always found themselves dragging their other friend, Chase into there... problems, if you will.

"He has no choice." Alexa said, sticking the final flyer on someone's back.

The two of them approached their friend and dragged him away from his blossoming crush on one of the many many girls in the school, Carly Shay.

"Hey! I was finally building up a conversation with her!"

"Yeah, the same conversation you've been having with your wall for two weeks." Alexa sighed, "Look, I need to know if you're still gonna be our camera guy for our thing this weekend."

Alexa and Della hadn't really picked up a name for their show yet. They wanted to see if they could get enough viewers to continue on with the show.

"I mean, I had plans—"

"Making out with your pillow and pretending it's your newest crush is not a plan." Alexa cut off.

"We really need you, Chase. You're the cool smart guy who can help our show grow." Della said, "We really can't do this without you."

"You're also the only guy we know who has a cool camera." Alexa said.

"Freddie has a cool camera." Chase smiled, "We talked about it in our club."