FOURTEEN. saving the man who saved us

CHASE AND Alexa had been best friend since forever

CHASE AND Alexa had been best friend since forever. They fought like siblings and loved each other just the same. They told each other everything... well, almost everything.

Alexa had kissed Freddie twice and her not telling Chase about it was almost eating her up inside.

It was strange because it seemed that Alexa only bullied the boy and he would take salt and rub it in her wound, but that's how they worked. Whenever they were too nice or too vulnerable with it each other it would be odd.

But nonetheless, she never said she couldn't tell anyone about her kiss with Freddie, she just chose not to.

It was like dancing with the devil. She wanted nothing much to do with iCarly unless their technical producer was involved.

But when Alexa did tell Chase about the kiss he could only laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're serious? You kissed Freddie, not just once, but twice? And you expect me to believe that?"

"Yes, because I told you in the super secret privacy of our studio." Alexa said, "When have I ever lied to you?"

Chase held a knowing look.

"Okay, I've lied to you a lot in my life, but why would I lie about kissing Freddie?"

"Because you're Alexa and you made me believe Santa was real until I was fourteen."

"It's not my fault you're that gullible." Alexa scoffed, "What do I have to do to make you believe me?"

Chase stepped away from his culottes and walked circles around Alexa. He finally stopped, taking a step in front of her and sighed.

"I believe you." He said, "Beside it makes it easier for me to get back in contact with Carly."

Alexa held a tight lip and nodded slowly, "Sure, kid. And I'm sure she'll feel the same way about you."

He beamed with excitement, "Really?"

"Sure."

With that "pressure" out of the way... kind of, she allowed herself to tell Della a couple of weeks later... who told Carly, who told Sam, who teased Freddie, but it wasn't as bad as what the two thought it would be.