THIRTEEN. it's like icarly and do something in one show

TO BE inspired by Do Something and iCarly seemed very joyous for each of the respective host

TO BE inspired by Do Something and iCarly seemed very joyous for each of the respective host... expect when you blatantly take ideas from each other their shows... you better know who you're messing with.

But that wouldn't a problem until Freddie found Alexa sitting by her locker the same day he'd found out, along with Sam, that the Dingo Channel show Totally Teri, had been taking ideas from both iCarly and Do Something without many people taking note in their similarities.

He didn't say much of anything when he placed his laptop on her lap and joined her side. He pressed play and Alexa watched the small skit with furrowed brows.

It was no surprise that Alexa had been passionate about Do Something. She worked hard on it and her most prized possession from the show had been Loser of the Week.

Loser of the Week stood by its name. Don't be a loser, don't be crude, and don't mess with Do Something and you'd be clear from ever showing up on the skit.

So when she saw the Dingo channel blatantly rip that part of her show and call it "Bozo of the Hour" she knew she had to do something.

But this was a big name company and she was one girl. She knew how the internet worked... in some sense. She didn't have any copyright to the name Loser of the Week. There wasn't much she could do about them take the name and what the Dingo channel had done, but she was a young teenage girl who stood her ground.

So, with a plan and a couple of begs, Alexa, Chase, Della, and Kendall hopped on a plane to LAX.

"Let's just figure out how we're gonna get into Dingo Studios." Carly said.

Of course iCarly wasn't going to take anything from Dingo either. They also headed to LAX and stayed in a very shady hotel.

"I got that covered." Freddie said, "Alexa and I went online and found a photo of a Dingo I.D. badge. I laminated copies with our pictures for us. And we found this online tour of the main Dingo building. The Totally Teri writers room is on the third floor, west side.

Carly and Sam glanced at each other before giggling to themselves. Whether or not Spencer was paying any mind would go unanswered as he was looking for the "bowels" of the studio.