FIVE. round two: icarly vs. do something vs. valerie

IF ALEXA knew one thing it was that she would never take her own advice to heart

She didn't know why people would take her advice in the first place but they seemed to take it anyways.

For example, Freddie had decide to go on a date with this girl named Valerie and they had publicly announced that they would go on their first date on iCarly.

"What if we did something like that?" Della asked, "Like where we auction of dates?"

Alexa sighed, "We'll put it on the board. I just don't know who we'd auction off."

"Kendall?"

Alexa smiled, "That could work. You're sisters attractive and smart. We'll discuss more later."

Della nodded and found Chase standing by his locker and went to discuss the idea with him.

Alexa sat down by her locker when Freddie approached.

"Am I in your way?"

Freddie almost seemed to be in a dazed of some sorts as he squatted down to get things out of his locker.

"Earth to Freddie." Alexa called, "This is your Captain speaking and she orders you to reply in t-minus 2 seconds." She laughed, "Heard you've got a girlfriend?"

Freddie shut his locked and joined Alexa's side.

Though she had this one sided feud with the iCarly crew, she found herself not "hating" Freddie as much as she use to.

"She's great." Freddie sighed.

"So, no more Carly loving for you?"

"Carly who?" He joked, getting a small laugh out of the girl.

"Well," She said standing, "as long as you're in a good relationship you'll be solid, nerd—"

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded slowly and sat back down on the ground.

"I'm thinking about leaving iCarly."

"You know, Benson, if this was Carly telling me she was quitting I would over the moon, but it's you and you really like doing all that technical stuff."