SEVEN. round three: icarly vs. do something vs. nevel

DO SOMETHING had taken a small, well deserved break from making content to actually come up with better ideas for their show

Maybe that was a good thing too because as the trio because the one night they decided to watch iCarly, they had witnessed the show being an ultimate failure.

Della put a pause on the webcast, "Nevel will never stop will he! I can't believe that—"

She paused once she noticed Chase and Alexa laughing at the show.

"Is this funny to you guys?" She asked.

"No." Alexa smiled, "It's hilarious."

"What if it was us?"

"But it's not, Dell. Relax."

"We should help them."

Chase closed his laptop and stared at Della, "How could we possibly do that?" He asked, "This guy has been after both of us for months. He's always one step ahead of us."

Della sighed, "I'm going to head downstairs to see what I can do to help."

Alexa waved Della goodbye and grabbed her notebook from the desk and flopping down on the floor.

"Okay, so for the skits this week we're supposed to film Della's fake tutorials on how to make obscure pies."

Chase joined Alexa's side, "What if he does attack our show again? Hacks it or something."

"But he's not. He's obviously got the eyes for Carly and wants to ruin her, not me." Alexa said, "This could be a good thing for us. Getting head of iCarly while Nevel's doing his thing."

"Why do you have friends?"

"Because I'm pretty and honest." She smiled.

Chase stared Alexa down. She finally sighed and grabbed her phone that sat next to Chase's laptop.

"You and Della are going to stop guilt tripping me."

She entered the number on her phone and held it close to her ear.