TWO. round one: icarly vs. do something

"HI! I'M Alexa Romano and here at Do Something we do something

"HI! I'M Alexa Romano and here at Do Something we do something." She smiled into the camera, sitting in a chair as a spotlight shined down on her.

Do Something had been wildly popular along with ICarly and though no else saw this as a competition, Alexa did and she was going to do everything in her power to prove to the people that Do Something would be ten times better than ICarly.

"What does that mean exactly?" She continued, "We want to prove to our followers that we are willing to do anything and everything that people want us to do."

"As long as it's legal." Kendall James, Della's older sister said from the sidelines.

Alexa continued to smile, "Of course!"

Chase panned the camera over to Della who stood with a pepper in her hands.

Alexa stood from her chair and stood next to Della, "We want people to come on our show and show us what they can do. Like eating a hot pepper without any milk."

Della took a huge bite out of the pepper and tried her best to not spit it out.

"It's gross and hot." Della gagged.

"I know that's why I asked you to do it." Alexa smiled, "All you have to do to be on our show is sign up on our website Do Something dot com and we'll pick some of the best video submissions and pick 10 people to be on our show to do something live!"

Alexa had come up with the idea of having people come on their show after their first couple of lives had been doing numbers. They had averaged 6,000 live viewers and gardened over 68,000 views on their past broadcast.

"Now turn the camera around and tell the people the legal stuff, Chase." Alexa said.

He passed the very heavy camera her way and explained the rules and the qualifications on the contest.

Alexa turned the camera around and Della joined her side. All three teens now in view of the camera.

"You'll have one week to submit your videos to Do Something and prove that you can do something." Alexa smiled.