SIXTEEN. joint shows joint problems

ALEXA WAS definitely, one hundred percent fine

ALEXA WAS definitely, one hundred percent fine... on the outside.

Being "just friends" with Freddie was something that she has buried deep, like, really deep within her soul.

And because she's buried those romantic feelings down she actually felt... average.

She seemed fine to everyone else and that's how she would present herself on her show tonight.

Chad stood with the camera in his hands and as soon as he began counting down Carly and Freddie barged into their studio.

"Um, can we help you?" Alexa asked with furrowed brows.

"Sam's in jail and my dad is going to be watching iCarly for the first time tonight and Spencer has a date and can't cancel on her because she's on the way, so can you please help us with iCarly tonight?"

"Was she the one who shoved the chili dog down the dude's pants?" Della asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Freddie questioned.

"Kendall was there when it happened."

Alexa waved her arms and faced the others, "We have our own show tonight, which, by the way is starting any second now."

"Please?" Carly asked once more.

Now, Alexa wasn't heartless. She wasn't going to let Carly's dad miss one of her shows and it was his first time watching.

So, the Do Something gang gathered their belongings and quickly made their way upstairs.

And because Do Something started earlier than iCarly, they went ahead and started their show and because they decided to help Carly, their plans had been changed drastically.

"Here on Do Something we always find ourselves doing something." Della smiled into the camera.

"Even if we don't want to." Alexa added, "Like tonight, we're going to be joining forces with our friends at iCarly for a very special episode, but for now, enjoy the newest episode of Chase: The Race."