TWENTY-ONE. round six: icarly vs. do something vs. nora part two

ALEXA ROMANO didn't cry often but when she did it was serious

She, along with the others, had received an email about Nora Dershilt's parole meeting and they had been invited to speak on whether or not she should be released.

It was an angry cry or and cry of sadness. Being kidnapped had a strong affect on Alexa and she would rather get hit by a taco truck than sit and see her kidnapper any time soon.

In fact, she sat in the Shay apartment with the others and sat in Freddie's lap practically begging that they didn't go.

Apparently everyone was on board with Nora being let out expect for Carly and Alexa.

But there was no way that Alexa was going and she wasn't going and nothing was budging.

So they left without her.

They had gone for quite awhile and while Alexa was left alone she began editing smaller skits for Do Something.

She heard her phone ringing and it was a call from Freddie.

"Hey." She smiled, "I thought you guys would be back by now."

"They're not coming back anytime soon, Alexa."

Alexa furrowed her brows, "Nora?"

"I'm so glad you remembered me. If you want to come hang out, you know where I stay."

"I'm calling the police, Dershilt."

"Call the police and your friends will never make it out."

The line soon disconnected and Alexa found herself on the way to rescue her friends from the freak they let out of prison.