TWELVE. fred squared

KISSING SOMEONE you hated seemed miserable

KISSING SOMEONE you hated seemed miserable. Almost disgusting.

But kissing someone who you've grown fond of and actually seemed to care about you was a different story.

Alexa liked kissing Freddie that night and had really weird dreams about it.

Who knew kissing a nerd.. kissing someone you liked had this effect on you.

Della and Chase seemed to take notice of Alexa's change per se.

She'd completely ripped the skits that her and Della worked months on to replace them with her dreams. Alexa didn't bother to tell her friends about the kiss with Freddie and didn't tell them what the skits were truly about.

Same could be said about Freddie. He hadn't told anyone about his kiss with Alexa, but sometimes it was all the young boy could think about. He'd been so infatuated with Carly that Alexa seemed to be a background character. Of course, that all changed.

The two of them would give passing glances to each other in the halls, but other than that; Alexa and Freddie still seemed to be frenemies.

"Hey, have you seen Fred's new video?" Della asked.

"No, why?"

Fred (or Lucas) was a huge internet personality. Bigger than iCarly and Do Something combined.

Della pulled her beanbag chair closer to Alexa and pressed play on the video.

"Hey, guys. If you saw the last iCarly then you heard that Freddie Benson say he doesn't like my Fred videos." Lucas spoke. It intersected with Freddie saying he didn't think Fred was funny, "Thank you for crushing my feelings. Now I'm not gonna post any more Fred videos ever again. Internet, I click you goodbye."

Alexa laughed as the video ended and went back to working on scripts for Do Something.

"What's funny?" Della asked, "This is one of the biggest names on the internet right now and Freddie killed him."

"Fred isn't making videos anymore. That's great news for Do Something, Dell. We could possibly get half of his viewers while he's on hiatus." Alex said.