Chapter 20

It had been a week since Matt had left and I missed him so much.
I woke up the next morning and roll out of my bed. I stumbled over to the shower. I turn it on and wait for it to warm up. Once it is at the right temperature I let the warm water drown away all my sorrows. I wash my hair then body (cause who doesn't do it that way.) then got out of the shower.

I put on a green, blue colour flowy top that says "I will never let you go." with an anchor, black leggings and my ombré sneakers. I grabbed some concealer and put it on my face. I walked downstairs and out the door. I walked down to the bus stop and down to the airport.

"Round trip to Dallas, Texas please."

"Sure sweetie they are boarding in 1 hour."

"Thank you." I said as I grabbed my ticket. I went through security and then boarded the plane.

A few hours later I got off the plane and texted Matt.

To Matt:
Hey babe I'm in Dallas can I see you.

From Matt:
Yes, we at the Omni want me to come and pick you up?

To Matt:
That would be nice.

From Matt:
Okay I'll be there in a few.

To Matt:
Thank I love you.

From Matt:
I love you too.

I waited at the airport till Matt arrived he had on sunglasses and a baseball cap with his hood on. At first I thought he was going to mug me but then I realized that it was just him.

I ran over to him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you."

"I've only been gone for a week."

"I know but Grayson said some pretty nasty things to me and I needed someone to talk to."

"You should have called me, I'm always here for you."

"I know but I want you to have the best time, I don't want you to worry about me."

"Come on why don't we come back to the hotel and you can meet the boys."

"Sure."

We walked back to his car and drove to the hotel. We got out and went up to his room. He opened the door and there were about 9 boys and 1 girl.

"Who's the babe?" Some guy with piercing blue eyes asked.

"She my girlfriend." Matt said wrapping his arm around my waist protectively.

"Brooklyn how are you?" Cameron asked.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Great."

"Brooke this is Nash, Aaron, Taylor, Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Mahogany, Cameron as you know and Shawn." My jaw dropped when he said Shawn.

"Wait, Shawn Mendes."

"Yeah." Shawn replied.

"Oh my god I'm your biggest fan I love you so much!" I said fangirling.

"I love you too." He said back.

"I thought you loved me?" Matt pouted.

"I do."

"How long are you staying for?" Mahogany asked.

"I'm not really staying probably only today."

"No please stay I need some girl time." she whined.

"Please?" Matt asked.

"Fine."

"So, Brooklyn how long have you and Matt been dating?" Cameron asked.

"Uhh.... About 2 months."

"Cool."

"Who's Brooklyn?" Hayes asked.

"I am Brooklyn but everybody calls me Brooke. Cammy is doing that to bug me."

"Are you guys related?" Carter asked.

"Yeah we are cousins." I replied.

"Tell us about yourself." Nash demanded.

"Well, I'm seventeen I'll be eighteen July 25th. I'm from Austin, Texas. I am half Italian and half Portuguese. I had four brothers. The youngest one just died. My dad is a killer my mom is dead. I'm currently living with my 16 year old brother Dawson. I've just graduated high school. I play football. I can ride. I got really sick and died and then was reborn. I have clinical depression and anxiety. I think that's it."

"Wow." They all said in unison.

"Yeah."

"What do you ride?" Gilinsky asked smirking.

"My dick." Matt replied also smirking.

"Matt!" I said pushing him.

"I ride horses." I replied.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Aaron asked.

"Yes." They all said.

We sat down and they found a water bottle. They spun it around and I was praying it didn't land on me. It lands on Gilinsky.

"Truth or Dare?" Aaron asks Gilinsky.

"Dare."

"I dare you to run down the hallway in only your boxers."

"Okay." Gilinsky got up and did exactly what Aaron said.

This time Gilinsky spun the bottle and of course, it landed on me.

"Brooke, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip for all of us only till your bra and underwear."

"Gilinsky! She is not going to do that!" Matt stated.

"Fine, I dare you to make out with Matt on the balcony for 7 minutes."

"Fine." I groaned.

"Don't act like you won't enjoy it." Matt whispered in my ear.

He sat in the chair and I sat on top of him. I brought his lips to mine and started kissing his lips. Our lips moved in sync. We finished our 7 minutes and went back inside.

We played truth or dare for hours. We finished playing and decided to watch a movie. I rested my head on Matt shoulder and fell asleep.