Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning spooning with Matt. I look under the cover and find both of us completly naked. I slowly, but carefully eaze out of Matts grip and put on some undergarments.

"Babe, come back to bed." Matt whines.

"Okay." i give in.

I hop back into bed and Matt wraps his arm around my waist.

"I'm going to Texas this summer." I state scared by his reaction.

"Why?"

"I need to see family. Are you going anywhere important."

"Actually, yes. I was going to tell you today actually. Have you heard of Vine?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Well I'm sort of famous on Vine and the Magcon tour has asked me to be one of the performers."

"Oh my god that's amazing. How many other people are going and when do you leave."

"There are 9 other boys going and 1 girl and I'm leaving Saturday when are you leaving?" He asks

"Saturday Night. Will I get to meet these boys?" I ask curious.

"Yeah. We are coming to Texas. So I can get you in."

"That's amazing I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks."

I felt a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, but there was an even bigger one dropped on. What if he meets another girl and leaves me? What if he cheats on me while I'm gone? those were the questions I kept thinking about as I fell back into a deep sleep.

*Saturday*
I woke up and remembered Matt was leaving today. I put on a Nike sweatshirt, leggings and my black to white Skechers. I met Matt at his house and I drove him to the airport.

"Where are you going first?"

"Um... I actually think it's Dallas, Texas."

"Flight 470 non-stop to Dallas, Texas boarding now." The flight attendant called over the intercom.

"Bye Matt." I said holding back the tears since I was going to miss him.

"Bye babe." He walked off to his flight and I left.

I finished packing and met Dawson downstairs.

"You ready for Texas."

"Yup." I said popping the p.

I sat down on the couch and we watched TV.

Finally it was time to leave. I got in the car and drove to the airport. I got on the plane and plugged in my headphones and listened to Shawn Mendes' new album Handwritten ( which you should go buy it is absolutely amazing.) and my favourite song came on Strings and fell asleep on Dawson's shoulder.

• in Austin, Texas.

I got off the plane and met my aunt Gina at her car.

"Brooke, Dawson how are you?"

"Fine." We said in unison.

"Lighten up."

"How far is Dallas from here."

"A long way."

We got in her car and drove to her house.

"Hey guys." Grayson said standing up and hugging us.

"Hey."

We went up to our rooms and got settled in. I decided to FaceTime Matt.

"Hey Matt!"

"Hey baby!" He said.

"Baby? I got see this." A voice said.

He came into the picture. He had brown, blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Cameron?" I said.

"Brooke how are you I haven't seen you in years?"

"I know, I'm good. How are you?"

"Great."

"You two know each other?" Matt asked puzzled.

"Yeah we're cousins." I said.

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

"Anyways nice seeing you Brooke I'll leave you two alone."

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too."

We talked for hours. I closed my laptop and went and talked to my family.

"So how is it in Woodbridge?" Aunt Gina asked.

"Good." I said.

"Good? What do you mean good Noah and Mom died. The only reason your happy is because you have your little boy toy Matt!" Grayson screamed.

"Matt makes me happy! He's not a boy toy, he makes me feel more loved then you ever will."

"Go to your room!"

"No! You can't make me do anything."

"Fine have it you way." He came over slapped me on the face.

"Go to your room!" He ordered.

"Fine." I said stumbling to my feet and running upstairs.

"Jackass." I mumbled under my breath

"What did you just call me you slutty bitch?"

"I called you a Jackass!"

He came over slapped me again and kicked my knees causing my knees to dislocate.

"Grayson! Don't touch your sister." Aunt Gina yelled.

I slowly got up and limped up the rest of the stairs. I walked into my room and laid on my bed. I popped my knees back into place one by one.

After I finished I put on some pyjamas and went to sleep.