Chapter Twenty-Nine

July 1st, 2020
Washington, D.C.

Jennifer and I finally made back to Washington after being away for almost 3 months. Things have changed, for the better. We are excited with the way life is treating us. We've gotten closer in the sense of our relationship. We've discovered things about each other that we love and adore. I'm so happy that she's my wife. I wouldn't want it any other way.

We were in the car headed to our new place, my mom had helped us find it. It was in a gated community not too far from the city. We had our own pool and fire place outside. A theater room, a basement for Jennifer's man cave and we each had an office downstairs. My mom had a designer go in. We told her the colors and that's it. So, we were pretty excited to see.

"Ohh! Can we stop by Chick-fil-A first? I'm craving their fries right now." I said to Jennifer before we made it out of the city.

"Of course, I should have the app on my phone." I grabbed her phone and found the app, placing things in the cart. I've been starving like crazy lately. I eat almost everything in sight. And I've gained some weight that I wasn't happy about. Jennifer liked it and thought it was the sexiest thing ever.

...

We pulled up to the house almost an hour later and I was in shock at how beautiful it was. When we looked at the house, it didn't look anything like this. I was so excited to see the inside. We got out of the car and made our way to the front door. We used the key fob to get in. We stepped in and we were speechless to say the less. It was everything we ever could have imagined.

We went with white and natural colors. The kitchen was absolutely amazing, straight out of a fairytale. I fell in love the first time I saw it. The designer did an amazing job.

"I'm so in love with this house Jennifer. It's everything I imagined. Can we go to Target? I wanna get some stuff"

"Emily.."

"I promise not to spend that much, please?" I said wrapping my arms around her neck, pouting a little, "I'll buy you that game you want" she rolled her eyes sighing.

"Fine, we can go to Target"

...

We returned back home around 8:30 from Target. We got a lot of stuff that we needed for the house. I was upstairs in the shower while Jennifer cooked dinner. We decided on Alfredo with a side salad.

I was washing my body and I kept looking down at my stomach and breast. I felt so insecure about my body lately. I've gained weight in places that I never thought I would. Granted all JJ and I did was stay at home and eat. Well, we had sex as well too. But, something felt different about me.

I finished my shower and got out, toweling off before doing my skin routine and moisturizing. I slipped on one of JJ's shirts and some boy shorts before heading downstairs.

"Hello gorgeous. Just in time for dinner. Did you have a good shower?" Jennifer said as I sat down at the bar.

"I did. Do you think I'm getting fat?" I asked as she placed the bowl of pasta in front of me. It looked so good, my mouth was watering.

"I do not. I think you look absolutely amazing. And even if you did gain weight, I happen to find it attractive. There's nothing wrong with you baby. I love you." I took a bite and moaned loudly at the taste. She's the best cook ever!

"I love you too baby. Thank you."

"Always"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

It's been a few days since we've been home now and I've been feeling sick ever since the first night. I'm currently in bed curled up while Jennifer is downstairs making me a doctors appointment. We don't know if it's the change of the weather or if it's the flu. I feel like complete shit though.

"Hey baby, they can see you in an hour. How are you feeling?" She said coming back into the room.

"I'm feeling okay. My head just hurts right now." She sits down beside me and starts feeling around my face and forehead.

"Okay, at least you're not running a fever or anything. Come on, let's get you dressed."

....

We are sitting in the doctors office right now, waiting on them to come back in. They took blood samples and ran a few tests.

"Okay, Emily. We have some results for you. First things first, you don't have the flu or anything like that but you are pregnant. So, congratulations!" I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Pregnant?!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"I can't believe we are having a baby" I said as Emily and I laid on the couch after getting back home. We were staring at the ultrasound picture. She's apparently about a month along.

"I know, I can't believe I didn't notice. Are you happy?"

"Should that even be a question? I'm so excited to have a baby with you. Granted I wanted us to wait a little while but I wouldn't change anything. You're going to be an amazing mom." She grabbed my face, making me look at her.

"I love you so much Jennifer. I wouldn't want this baby with anyone else. I can't wait to raise this child with you and watch you become the most amazing mother ever. Thank you"

"No need to thank me baby." I pressed our lips together as she climbed into my lap, my hands going to her thighs, rubbing them. Our tongues tangle together as she grinds down against me. The shirt she's wearing bunching up around her waist.

"Please, make love to me. I want to feel you" she whispers into my ear. I get goosebumps all over. I wrap my arms around her and stand up, making my way upstairs to our room to celebrate the life we are about to bring into this world.

I can't believe we are going to be parents.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Okay! This chapter has literally been sitting here for about a month now, I come back to it then leave them come back and leave. I haven't really been motivated to write because well, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND and we are chilling. It's the happiest I've ever been ♥️

Thank you guys for staying here and sticking around. I'm going to complete the stories I have up then I'll be done writing. I appreciate all the love and support, you guys are my world ❤️ I love you!