(11) 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

IT HAD BEEN A WHOLE DAY SINCE ADELAIDE HAD FOUND HER WAY BACK TO MAGNUS AND SHE WAS ALREADY SICK AND TIRED OF IT. Most of her superficial wounds had faded but she still had a lot of internal injuries that were causing her pain.  But the most pain she had was from the headache of Magnus waiting on her hand and foot. She couldn't go two seconds without him barging in asking if she needed anything. He meant well but she couldn't take it anymore. 

Adelaide made her way out of the bathroom in just her undergarments having just blow dried her hair. She was going to hunt for Valentine and this time, she was going to be the one to kill him. He didn't get to suffer no consequences for what he did to her and most likely a lot of other people. Adelaide lets out a sigh as she puts her earring in, seeing the door open in front of her.

"Adelaide, I'm going back to the in--" Alec cuts himself short as he sees the girls appearance. His eyes go wide before he abruptly covers them, stuttering as his face turns red. "I am so sorry." He apologizes but Adelaide paid him no mind. She loved that he was respectful but he had seen her like this too many times to count and it was all the same reaction.

"You're going back to the institute?" Adelaide asks, raising her eyebrows as she finishes his sentence for him. Alec nods his head, keeping his eyes cover as she pulls on some black flared jeans.

"Uh, yeah." Alec answers her as he clears his throat, waiting for her to be full dressed before he looked at her. Throwing on a red v-neck shirt, she lets out a sigh as she tries to find her shoes in her closet. Alec had seen the unhealed wounds that still lurk on her body and he knew she still needed time to fully heal.

"I'll come with you." She tells him and he immediately shakes his head, his eyes widening behind his eyes not like she can see. Adelaide knew he would say no but frankly she didn't care what he wanted.

"What? No. You should stay here and rest." Alec states making her scoff as her jaw clenches lightly. Every minute she stayed here and rested was another minute that they lose to find Valentine and he needed to be stopped.

"I don't need rest Alec, I need to get back out there and find Valentine." Adelaide responds and the man only keeps shaking his head. She was in no position to fight, not mentally or physically.

"I don't think that's the best idea." He tells her and Adelaide only rolls her eyes, walking over to the man and grabbing his hand. She yanks them from his eyes making the man shut his eyes and slowly peek them open. Once he saw she was dressed, he looked at her with a disapproving expression.

"You are not the boss of me." Adelaide tells him with a fake smile before it drops and she turns away from him. Alec sighs, shaking his head as he didn't think it was a good idea, especially because she was still littered with injuries.