(20) 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 ✓

alternate reality

alternate reality

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

IN ORDER TO FIND HER MOTHER, Clary had to go through a seelie portal to another dimension in order to find the portal in which her necklace shard was the missing piece to it. If she could find it, she could find her mother. The only problem is, no one would know who she actually was or what shadowhunters were. She could also be sucked into that reality forever if she wasn't careful.

So, here she was standing around the table with Simon, Isabelle and Alec who's appearances had all changed drastically.
"Is that new?" Isabelle pipes up, catching the girls attention. Clary looks at her and sees she is pointing at her necklace.

"Yes, I got it a couple days ago." Clary answers her making Isabelle furrow her eyebrows.

"Oh, it goes with your dress? Because you're getting ready at my place tonight, right?" Isabelle asks her and she just stares blankly at her for a moment.

"Ready for what?" Clary asks, confused but she tried to not make it a big deal. Although she could see their eyes widen.

"That is not even a little bit funny. I have poured my heart and soul into planning this anniversary party for the institute and the theme is amazing," Alec explains to her, smiling at the end as he looks towards his sister who was also nodding.

"Mmm." Clary says, trying to hold back her amusement because never would the real Alec say any of that.

"No but seriously what is with this guy and the mad hatter?" Simon asks, rolling his eyes as he didn't understand the concept behind it.

"Visionaries are quirky crazy. You don't get 4D internet tech thinking inside the box." Isabelle explains to him and Clary nods her head, it was weird seeing all of them so different. Especially Alec.

"I'm beginning to wonder if you don't have a thing for your boss." Alec teases the girl who's eyes widen, shaking her head frantically.

"Like, if Clary's dad would ever go for me." Isabelle says with a sigh, shrugging her shoulders, not even processing that Clary was still In front of her.

"Wait uh my dad?" Clary asks, she was shocked that this was one of the scenarios in this universe.

"What, no? I'm totally kidding." Isabelle says, turning bright read as she shakes her head. "I mean I'm not crushing on your dad, right?" She could barely make eye contact with Clary and Alec was just laughing next to her.