Long time no see <3

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I finished this series but I honestly feel like I could've done better with it. I know a lot of you love this series and have been very supportive of it but I am hard to please haha. I just feel like there's more to Alec and Adelaides story and some things I wished I would've changed in these books.

So........

I've decided to make a rewritten version ! These original books are here to stay but if you want to read the revamped version I will be putting out, the act one is published now so u can go and save it to your library! If you want to, you don't have to.

This new version will be very edited and have quite a few changes. It will follow the same storyline, more or less, but there will be certain things I will take out of the story or put in, more so what I wish I would've done again for this book. New characters will be added too. So think of it as a edited version of this story, just with more storylines, better writing and some mistakes filtered out.

Again, I am so so so appreciative of the love and support that has grown for this trilogy over the years. I mean, we're almost hitting 300k! Like, come on, yall are truly amazing.

I hope for those who decide to read the rewritten version that it does justice to Adelaide and Alec and you love it even just a sliver of how you love the originals.

Thank you :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 ☠︎︎ 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 (1) 🎉