(23) 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

CLARY WAS THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE GREEN FIRE WHICH MADE HER CONFUSED. She didn't know where her friends were and that made her worried. She made her way into the house, glancing around. "Is anybody home? I need your help." She asks loudly but there was no response. Clary sighs as she walks through the hall, looking around. "Ragnor I know you're here. I just need to find my friends." Clary tells him as she sees a painting of Ragnor on the wall. She squints her eyes for a moment, seeing it move slightly which put a smirk on face. "Nice try, Ragnor." She mumbles before pulling him through the painting making him tumble to the floor. Ragnor sighs, standing up and looking at the redhead.

"Well done, Clary Fairchild. I've been expecting you. You have Jocelyn's talent, I see. Only a true artist would notice the subtle changes in my eyes." He tells her As he fixed up his attire. He glances to the other room, an annoyed expression on his face. "Yes, I know. I need to work on not moving my eyes. You don't need to remind me." Ragnor snaps making Clary furrow her eyebrows for a moment, following his eyes but she saw nothing.

"You knew my mom? So, you made the potion that put her to sleep?" Clary asks, filling with hope that she'd finally be able to get her mother back.

"At her request, yes. And I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to me looking for the antidote. Please, sit." Ragnor tells her but Clary only walks in front of him.

"My friends, Jace Wayland, Magnus Bane and Adelaide Storm. They were with me but I lost them in the fire." Clary explains to him and he nods his head, his head drifting towards the living area.

"Let me do this my way." He states but it didn't look like he was talking to her which made her confused. "Your friends, are they true?" Ragnor asks as he raises an eyebrow at the woman.

"Magnus said he's known you for centuries. He sent you a fire message." Clary states as she stares at Ragnor who rolls his eyes as he looks back at the chair.

"This is not an act, it is not an act. It is essential." He snaps and Clary had enough with all of his crazy talk.

"Okay, what is your deal? My friends are missing and if you can't help me I will find someone who can." She sneers at him and he only turns his attention back to her, squinting his eyes.

"What is it worth to you?" Ragnor asks her, tapping his fingers together.

"If you find my friends and wake my mother, I'll give you anything." Clary states firmly as she stares at the warlock who nods his head.