(13) 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

THEY RUSH INTO MAGNUS' APARTMENT, the warlock had been waiting for them since Adelaide texted him that they were coming. Luke had already gotten worse since taking him there, if Magnus didn't help him soon, it would be bad. Jace had to stash Luke's car, he wanted Adelaide to do it but she gave him one look and he was in the driver's seat.

Magnus helps bring Luke through the living room, already seeing the wounds on the man."What happened?" He asks as they practically had to drag Luke across the room.

"He was attacked!" Simon tells him as Luke groans, feeling the venom in his veins.

"He needs a warlock. He needs you." Clary tells Magnus who nods his head, that much was obvious otherwise they wouldn't be here.

"He was bit by the alpha." Adelaide tells Magnus, catching his attention. He points to the couch, moving to grab some ingredients.

"Put him here." He tells them as they place him down on the couch. Luke was sweating, his head moving back and forth.

"Where are you?" Luke asks, groaning as he constantly moves around. Adelaide tries to keep him steady but it looked like he was searching for someone.

"Luke.." Clary frowns as she moves closer to him, she was worried something bad was going to happen to him.

"I can't find you. Where are.. where are you?" Luke asks and Clary rubs his arm, wanting him to calm down but it wasn't going to happen until Magnus helped him.

"He's hallucinating, Clary." Adelaide tells her, and she glances at the girl. Luke probably didn't know where he was or that they were the ones he was talking to.

"Joceyln! Jocelyn!" Luke calls out, his eyes desperately looking around. Adelaide sighs as she tries to keep him held down because the venom was going to affect him quite a bit.

"No, Luke. It's me, Clary. Can you hear me?" She asks him, grabbing his shoulders. Luke looks at her frantically, his eyes widening.

"Clary, listen to me. You listen to me.. you have to listen to me. I need to tell you in case--" Luke says but Clary didn't want to hear it, not when she knows what he was going to say and she wasn't about to let it happen.

"No, don't even say it." Clary shakes her head but Luke brings her closer, his eyes looked very serious and worrisome.

"Listen to me." Luke tries to talk to her again but Clary was afraid he'll put too much stress on himself.