𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

━━━O━━━

it is not by our choice, that we become saints

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

anger is more useful, wrath is more powerful,
rage is more devastating. and if i shall burn
in this fire . . . i will take them all down with me.

i know all your devils by name, my love. i am
the only one who knows who you truly are.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

-ˋˏ          False hope had been the forever standing cause for the downfall of beings in every corner of this vast world, beyond the true sea and in unfamiliar territories, even inside the adversaries' borders. It has become a constant in the lives of so many.

-ˋˏ Such fallacy has yet to diminish the consistent oppressions over countless numbers of extraordinary. And a being as primordial as Lucretia Minerva Devin had seen so many horrors, committed inexplicable atrocities, experienced far more than any living soul.

-ˋˏ She yearned, dreamt and wished. For not much, but only a fraction of normalcy. She saw the mundane and wanted it for herself... however her destiny was written from the moment she was brought into the world through the greed of one man. Her fate was sealed with an endless misery.

-ˋˏ But like any story, hers had a dreary beginning, a promising middle and a yet to be determined end. She came into this world with the single purpose of destroying all of whom that stood against her maker, but she found so much more heartbreak than her soulless vessel could endure.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

❝ AND IN THE END WE ARE ONLY ATOMS, DRIFTING ALONE, DESPERATE FOR
SOMETHING TO CLING ON TO ❞

*ೃ:.✧✲゚ table of contents
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

act i: CHAOS SAGA
PRE-SEASON ONE
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇɴ

act ii: THE LIGHT IN THE DARK
SEASON ONE
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

act iii: THE QUEST FOR SANITY
SEASON TWO
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ sɪxᴛʏ

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

I. DISCLAIMER
I do NOT own Shadow and Bone, Six of Crows, The Grishaverse or its characters in any way. I just own Lucretia Devin and her plot and the plot of other characters not in the books/show. This is made only for my entertainment and the entertainment of others. I am NOT an experienced writer. With all that being said, enjoy.

II. TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains explicit language, mature content, possible sex scenes, abuse, child endangerment, murder, anarchy, dark themes depression, character's death, mental health issues

III. AUTHOR'S NOTE
So after watching Shadow and Bone I became obsessed and decided to read the books as well but... I was kinda disappointed. However the idea that a being as ancient as The Darkling (if not older) intrigued me so I wanted to explore that a little bit.
Unfortunately since my idea involves me finishing the SaB trilogy books, I can't start writing the first act of this book, because it's before the first season of the show. So until I finish the books I'm NOT gonna start writing this story.

IV. READING SETTING
Recommend dark mode
Times New Roman font

©rominaszd