𝒊𝒗. chapter four

⋆✩⋆ ─── *ೃ:.✧✲*─── ⋆✩⋆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆✫ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✫☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
✫ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✫
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

     FIRE AND ICE CLASHED IN A DUEL OF WAVES AND FLAMES.

     The girl with blazing eyes smirked at her opponent, beckoning him forward with a teasing curling of her hand. Flares of ruby inferno swirling in clouds around her hands. A mist of smoke gathering above her like a halo of grey.

     The boy of twenty years gave a crooked smile to his twin as ripples of water puddled at his feet from the nearby pond. Teal orbs glinting in mischief as he winked at the young woman before him. "Ready for defeat?" He taunted.

     "Your confidence amuses me, brother." Irina mocked, her steps light as a feather as she circled him like prey.

     But the young man was quick on his feet and kept a watchful eye on the woman and his surroundings, knowing she never played fair. "No one has been able to have me bested yet, why shouldn't I be confident sister?"

     "We'll see, once your face kisses the ground at my feet," Irina said, with certainty lacing her words and lunged forward.

Her fingertips touched before drawing in a circle and releasing the fire in her veins. Hot flames flew with an aim for Luuk's head, as she readied herself for his counter attack.

     Luuk folded his hands together before drawing water from the nearby pond, the waves cut through the tree branches like liquid blades and as it gathered around him, he froze the waves in a wall of ice his sister's unwavering flames could not melt.

     With a breath, he commands the water to rush forward and circle the girl. But she anticipated the move and has already knelt to the ground in a hunch, breathing fire beneath the floating tide and towards his feet. Where he'd foolishly left unprotected.

     Luuk panicked for just a second and the water faltered at his distraction prompting his sister's Inferni flames to clash with the water and watched as it evaporated in a mist.

     He huffed in annoyance and glared at Irina. "That's not fair, you always cheat." He complained.

     Irina, however, chuckled in amusement and dusted her dress. "Has anyone ever told you, you whine like a little girl?"