chapter 6

y/n's pov

it had been 3 days after the sleeping incident or should i say the mistake that wasn't meant to happen. that was a bit weird and these past few days dream's acting suspicious. when i say suspicious i mean really suspicious.

this one time he showed up without his dogs- i meant friends like it was already rare to me. the boys, george and sapnap are like his tail. always following him 24/7 and whenever i talk to him for more than 30 minutes but less that an hour he would come up for a reason to leave. a super random one.

i just sighed my thoughts off,

i found myself under a tree, in a forest with a book in my hand and my travelling bag beside me. i was leaning my back unto the tree, just gaping at the forest's beauty.

my ears are filled with chirping birds as the wind touches my skin, giving me some weird goosebumps as the sky was filled with ocean blue color with the sun just peeking off the clouds. it was peaceful but it feels weird.

there was no one annoying me nor talking to me. i was alone once again.

i left techno and philza's place 2 days ago because of my devil brother, wilbur. he said something about l'manburg and was forcing me to go back for some important reason that i forgot.

"a lady like you doesn't belong to this trashy place." a voice said beside me.

my eyes widened in shock and quickly shoved the person onto the ground and tackled them down. my mouth went wide yet again nothing came out, not even a sound. i just sighed and pushed the person harder onto the ground.

"gosh, a lady like you is strong. you really belong here not because you're trashy but you're like- how do i say this." they hummed and acted like they were thinking something, solving a problem maybe.

"i can't find the right word but more likely rare and unique i should say." they commented making me sigh in annoyance. i just stood up, grabbed my bags and hurriedly walk away.

what the fuck is their problem? so fucking annoying.

there were footsteps, other than mine. i can hear someone from behind and feel like someone is following me.

scared, i ran off fast to the base. when i say base, i meant dream's house or more like the dream team's house not his house.

yeah right, i don't even think he owns one.

i snorted like a pig, making fun of the green teletubby. it helped me calm down a bit, as the house was on sight i slowed my phase and started to walk and acted like nothing happened.

a familiar figure was standing outside their base. as i was approaching closer, the figure was more visible and there stood a 5'10 young looking lad, sapnap. i immediately waved to him.

"y/n!" he yelled out as i ran up to him. as i was near him, i stopped and catch my breath for a few seconds as i mouthed him 'help'. his eyes widened and his gaze went to my back, inspecting the place. he pulled out his sword and moved my behind him.

"i can sense you there. come out and show yourself!" he said as his eyes were inspecting the place. the bushes moved and the person showed themselves. the man, held his hands up and gave us a creepy like smile.

"sapnap..." the man said, he knows him?

there was a long silence. how did sapnap know this guy? who even is this? why didn't he mention him or any detail of him?