chapter 8

y/n's pov

"y/n, you're awake!" i slowly open my eyes. all i can see was blurry. i blinked serveral times to regain my vision as i saw george. he was sitting at the edge of my bed.

i looked at him in anger knowing he's pretending to like me, more like manipulating just like what sapnap and dream told me.

there sat a tension in the room as i look at him throwing daggers. i can feel my blood boiling by just seeing one of the dream team member. i can't abide seeing their pathetic faces.

oh, how i would like to pay just to smack the shit outta them. they fucking piss me off.

the silence was loud. i can hear him breathing heavily while my heart beat was pounding fastly, was i scared to say something?

"i'm sorry for what they did, they didn't intend to hurt you." he stretch his arms to hold me but i quickly dodge his hand and shake my head no.

"look, the sky is still dark so i need to show you to dream. we just need you for a plan and then we can leave you alone." he explained. i sat there, apathetically. looking at him showing no emotion.

my e/c met his eyes, staring at it for a few minutes which feels like an hour and stood up. he followed me from behind.

out of the blue, he caught my hands and tied it all up. my eyes widened at his sudden behavior as i fight back. i tried loosing in his grip but she had already tied and secured my hands.

i looked at him, angrily. i mouthed at him, 'i'll get you soon, bitch.' but before i could growl at him, he pushed me out of the room. leading me to the meeting room where dream, sapnap, and punz were.

i glared at them, one by one until my eyes landed on the masked man. i can feel him smirking under, making my blood boil. was he satisfied?

kill them.

don't let them do this to you!

oh, y/n.

i shook my head as i am feeling dizzy. i sat on the floor, closing my eyes. trying not to feel my headache but the voices got louder.

we'll untie you.

go for them.

we are here.

i smiled, letting the darkness rule over me as my vision was blurry and dark. i lost my conciousness as my world went dark.

-

i woke up in the middle of the nowhere. it was dark and- wait is this the void?

"yes it is, y/n." someone answered from behind. i looked behind me seeing a pretty lady. her hair was the color of the dirt and her eyes are the color of sky. she was pretty, but who is she?

"i'm amelia." she said with a smile.

"i'm danny!" a young boy popped out of nowhere.

"and i'm ron." i looked at my side seeing a tall looking warrior.

"oh, and jeya's controlling your body." the brown haired girl said.