chapter 15

i have returned home or i should call temporary hell. although i don't like our new temporary house i happily distributed some gift i retrieved from my journey for niki, puffy, tommy, tubbo, and karl. they looked happy with it especially karl who has the most gifts which cane from jimmy, chandler, and chris. the resources i brought was kept by techno and dream's had been the night watch for the past few days.

i groggily got up from the cold-hard floor and went to dream. who had been examining the area for a few hours now.

it still bothers me, my feelings is still there. i'm bothered by his whole existence. just by standing a few inches away from him, i can feel and hear him breath.

i can feel it, that he's been glancing from time to time. i can feel he's fiddling with his fingers.

the silence was cut by him letting out a cough.

"so, why are you still awake?" he asked in a low voice. i looked up to him then back to the surroundings.

i slowly leaned towards his shoulder as i let out a loud sigh. "i couldn't sleep and... i'm worried."

he didn't budge, he stood still and asked once again, "about what y/n?"

"about everything."

about you.

"that's gonna happen. the aftermath of everything dream." i felt his hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"it's alright y/n. we can talk about it while we sit." he gestured to the nearby log, "shall we?"

"we shall." he chuckled before leading me on to the log. we both sat, i then leaned my head unto his shoulder again.

"are you comfortable with this?" i asked nervously. i should've ask first if he's okay with this kind of action of mine.

"as long as you're comfortable y/n." i smiled.

'i thought you're mad at him y/n?'

'kill him y/n'

'dream/n'

i shake my head to get rid of the thoughts... but they were right. i should be mad at dream but...

'get a hold of yourself y/n. this is jeya speaking for you. he's a traitor, keep distance!'

i should but i can't. i don't know why but i'm attached to him spiritually. i couldn't hold myself back or how i feel.

"y/n?" he asked while shaking my arm. "are you alright? you zoned out for a while." he looked at me with a worried look.

so he took off his mask.

"i'm fine..." i let out a loud sigh.

i'm not. in fact i should be mad.

but why do i feel sad? i should be angry, i have every right to be angry.

"y/n? you zoned out again." dream spoke. every time he says my name my heart flutters. i feel giddy. my name's not special but the way he says it makes me feel special. i love the way he says it.

"y/n." he muttered as i blinked my eyes a few times that's when i realized  my face is just a few inch closer to his.

"god, can you shut up?" i groaned. i looked at his green grass eyes as i leaned in to kiss him... but a loud groan came from behind me making me pull away before i could kiss him.

he quickly fixed his mask and stood up. he fixed his shirt and that's when reality hit me.

i almost kissed dream.

"dream? y/n?" the voice uttered.

"tommy, why are you awake?" i quickly got up and went to tommy. he quickly hugged me.

"i had a bad dream. speaking of dream, why are you awake y/n? did you got nightmares too?" he asked in a sleepy tone. i just hummed in response as i lead him to where he slept.

"sing me a song y/n." he laid his back on the wall as he grabbed a blanket and covered himself.

"i can't sing tom." i chuckled.

"please n/n?" he said in a pleading tone with his eyes closed.

i sighed in defeat, "okay fine."

" fly me to the moon.
and let me play among the stars.
let me see what spring looks like
on jupiter and mars. "

" in other words, please be true. " he chimed in.

" in other words, " i can hear him snoring. he drifted to sleep.

" i love you. " dream and i said in sync as he was staring at me. his eyes glistened in the dark. the small light from the torch reflected on his eyes.

i caressed tommy's hair before kissing his forehead. "i'll protect you no matter what tom." i mumbled.

i stood up and went to dream.

"what was that about?" we said in union. we both laughed before continuing.

"you go first y/n, what do you mean by 'god, can you shut up'?" he chuckled. i felt my face burn.

"then what do you mean by 'i love you'?" i raised an eyebrow as i tried to change the topic.

"it was nothing. i said it cause i thought you wouldn't finish the song. not to mention you're good at singing." he wrapped his hand around my waist. his hand sent a shiver down my spine.

i don't know why everytime our skin touches it gives off an electric reaction.

"well thanks, i guess. i didn't know i sing too, to be honest." i chuckled. i didn't know if i should be embarrassed or proud. he might've said it out of pity or was it sincere?

i don't know anymore.

'don't trust him y/n.'

'he's the reason why you're suffering.'

'run away y/n!'

this voices is making this more difficult.

"i thought you're mad at me y/n?" he said in a low voice.

"i should be." i whispered, clear enough to let him hear.

"why not y/n?" he once again asked.

"can you stop saying my name like that?!" i whispered-yell, glaring at him with a sharp eye.

"like what y/n?" he asked, confusedly.

"just stop. fuck this." i stood up and went into the woods.

what is wrong with me?