chapter 26

i was packing my stuff for my journey to the smp as someone ran from behind me screaming.

"y/n! y/n!" i grunted, turning around expecting who it was. tommy.

we all know how tommy is, obnoxious, annoying, loud, fragile, and he's one of a bipolar kid yet he's easy-going and everything good.

"what?" i rolled my eyes remembering what i'm trying to do.

oh yeah, packing.

i grabbed some clothes as tommy continued to spoke.

"i left ghostbur at the prison. sam somewhat caught me even with the invisibility potion." he sighed, his plan didn't worked and i'm happy but disappointed at the same time.

"why'd you left him?" i raised my eyebrow.

"because i didn't want to wait." he said plopping himself unto my bed.

i pulled him, trying to get him up. "get up, go touch grass you cow."

he looked at me in anger and shock, "what did you said?!" he yelled.

i chuckled, "chill bro but you really need to see tubbo and micheal." i smiled at him.

"and ranboo!" he pointed at me, "thou shall not forget boobies!!" he laughed as i laugh along with him.

"go pack, i'm gonna bring you to the portal to make sure you're safe." i said as he dashed out the room. i giggled at his silliness.

"kids." i smiled, shaking my head.

i've been cheerful ever since the dream in prison event and away from everyone. i love being alone with peace and i had time to rethink everything.

just like the truth, my dreams, the wedding, sapnap, dream, l'manburg, wilbur, and etc.

the wedding, why wasn't it meant to happen?
simple, fate doesn't want dream and i to be together and i'm grateful it didn't happened but do i still fill disappointed?
yes i am. i loved dream ever since i met him. no, wait, let me rephrase that. i admired dream when i met him but i loved him when i knew him.

sapnap, why did he ruin it?
i thought that he doesn't want me to marry dream because of how evil he is or how cruel his thinking is and i'm quite in disbelief when sapnap crashed our wedding but i'm somewhat happy now.

dream, why do i love him?
i love his smile, his eyes, his soothing voice, his smell, his gentleness and everything about that man but his evilness really turned me on. antagonist, or villains, the bad guys of the story and who is the protagonist, or the hero? was it wilbur or tommy?

wilbur, is he the protagonist?
easy answer, might be. why?
because wilbur sacrificed l'mamburg and it's people inside of it for freedom and his own interest. he should be an antagonist right?

l'manburg, was i happy way back in l'manburg?
no. i've never been and i'm so glad it ended, the war, the chaos, and even jane. that girl who envied me since we were little stopped attempting to assassinate me for the 100th time.

niki, is niki a traitor?
i don't know.

fundy, is fundy a traitor?
might be.

technoblade, is tech a traitor?
yes.

tubbo, is tubbo a traitor?
absolutely.

philza, is he a traitor?
most likely.

eret, is he a traitor?
definitely.

tommy, is he a traitor?
maybe.

this just made me think that i should never trust anyone too much. all of them changes sides for the higher chances of winning. they don't stick to one mission and all of them team up for their good.

trust no one, not even yourself.

the truth, was i revealing the truth?
never in a million lifetime. thomas has been in peace for years, revenge isn't the answer.
was it worth it to keep the truth?
no, dream was sentenced to prison if i'll reveal it he might be executed. keeping the truth wasn't worth it because he'll be in prison either way.

it's just absurd and absolutely funny that his father and him are criminals. no doubt, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

my thoughts were cut as tommy shouted a goodbye, walking away while waving back at me.

"bye toms! take care!" i yelled for him to hear. he gave me a thumbs up and went to the portal.

i got up to philip's back as we dozed off to the smp to find niki.