chapter 22

i sighed deeply watching the sunset from the east side of my new house that phil, sam, and foolish helped me build.

it was a small type old style mansion that consists 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, an office room, a backyard, and a storage room it also comes with a basement, a library and a brewing room.

it was perfect for me but it was lonely. i was away from everyone after the wedding incident.

no one knew where i lived except for phil, foolish, sam, quackity, and technoblade. it's for everyone safety and mine.

"thinking about something?" a monotone voice said from behind. i leaped in shock. i turn around seeing techno himself.

"fuck you. stop giving me heart attack." i raised him my middle finger as he chuckled.

"i've been knocking for what felt like days on your door. since you didn't answer i just kicked it down." he calmly said.

my eyes widened at his statement, "you did what now?!" i exclaimed.

"just kidding but hey you should lock the door. just to make sure and don't rely at the fact that some of us know where you live. what if they tracked you down huh?" he rolled his eyes. he crossed his arm and spoke once again, "plus l'manburg was completely blown and wilbur died."

my heart skipped a beat.

"wilbur died?" i held my chest feeling numb. sure it was wilbur but he was still my brother. we shared a not too good bond but he was there whenever i needed him.

"since when?" i said, apathetically.

"since 2 months ago." my mind went blank.

2 months and no one even said a word nor wrote. where was everyone? why were they too cruel?

"and who blew up l'manburg?"

"2 months ago he blew it himself and yesterday i was the one who blew it up."

my brain stopped working. both of them are traitors. l'manburg...

"why?" at this moment i knew what to do. at this moment i knew who to trust, at this moment i knew who to believe.

"they rebuilt l'mamburg y/n! it's the government i want to ruin! they wouldn't listen so i came up with a solution. violence." he said a bit mad. he shook his head.

"i-i'm sorry." he bursts into tears.

technoblade, the strongest of all. broke down, infront of me. he wasn't strong as everyone thought.

i hugged him, tightly. "it's alright tech. i understand but what i don't understand is why would you choose violence?" he pulled away, wiping his tears.

"don't act like you don't know me at all y/n. blood for the blood god." he exclaimed and chuckled.

i ruffled his hair and giggled, "brother, please take care if tommy."

his eyes shifted to me nervously.

"we aren't in good terms." he confessed. he let out a deep sigh.

"i almost killed him through the process but gladly i didn't and hey they killed my withers." he chuckled once again making me nervous.

"what's up with you and the withers?" i asked.

"nothing, i just like fighting with them side by side. anyways i'm gonna go and sleep for a while. i have travel far to see you and for you to see me vulnerable." he held out his sword, pointing it towards my neck. "say anything about this and i'll have your head on my plate." he said in a threatening voice.

i chuckled, "chill bro i won't and will never." he let out a whispered good and left me once again in the balcony but this time the sun wasn't present and the moon's light reflected on my ring.

oh, it's still here.

i caressed the ring remembering the almost perfect wedding. i wonder if dream got rid of it.

'he might've got rid of it.'

'true.'

'what do you expect from him?'

"shut the fuck up." i whispered.

i sighed once again, letting negativity leave my body and mind.

the breakdown of techno, the death of wilbur, the blown up nation, the wedding, and sapnap's outburst. everything is too complicated but i'm glad i'm away from everyone especially dream.

it's been 3 months and i've been haunted by everything and everyone. how's niki? where's schlatt? do i go back or just stay here? should i run away?

my thoughts broke when someone called my name.

"y/n?" i turn around seeing a green like person who looked like a creeper.

"sam?" i asked as he stood near the torch light.

"it is i, how are you my dear?" he slowly approached me and gave me a hug.

"i'm doing great, how are you?" i pulled away and gave him a smile.

"a bit busy but i'm glad i can drop by here despite my job at the pandora's box." he chuckled. i looked at him confusedly.

"pandoreda's box? what's that?" i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"a high secured prison which is built by yours truly, me." he said with a big smile on his face. well it's sam himself, a smart and talented tech geek and master builder.

sometimes he acts more of a father than philza to me. he's affectionate, loving, caring, generous, kind, overall good to me.

i hugged him tight.

"woah, woah, easy there n/n. you missed me too much?" he chuckled as i pulled away.

"sorry. you're more like a father figure to me and thank you." a lonely tear fell off my cheek as he wiped it off.

"i'm sorry about wilbur. i just couldn't believe phil would do it." my eyes widened.

"phil murdered him?" my eyes held rage.

why would he kill wilbur? he was his favorite after all.

"techno didn't said it to you?" he titled his head as i shook mine.

"i never asked anyway." i shrugged. "still, why would he kill him?"

"it was his last wish y/n. l'manburg was really his unfinished symphony. i mean if you want to see l'manburg you can travel back with me but it'll take days i don't know where tubbo is now or where you'll stay." he sighed, "but for now let's take you to bed."

he lead me inside.

his eyes was something. it's like he was hiding something.

what is it?

he has something in his mind that he planned to keep.

what was it?

no one mentioned about tommy.

where's tommy?