chapter 27

i got off of philip and walked to a light pink like bakery infront of me.

as i open the door, the bells jingled as the door moved. silence greeted me, so as the aroma of the newly baked cookies. it smells good, the aroma is invading my nose.

i walked towards the counter seeing no one but i heard mumbles at the kitchen. i slowly and sneakily walked and surprise her.

"i don't know fundy. i feel like i can't trust y/n anymore. i don't know who she is or what's her motive this time." niki hugged the furry and sighed.

"but she's your best friend niki!" he exclaimed. the blonde haired girl pulled away and looked at him, uneasy.

"she is, before she abandoned me." she rolled her eyes.

niki's... dumping me?

...

but i never abandoned her?

"that's why you burnt their tree down?" fundy whisper-yelled.

my heart dropped as the furry said that.

that tree... was my hangout place with thomas and i know she knows how important that was.

"yes? don't act innocent fundy. you burnt down the flag she first designed!" she was now yelling at this point. the fox's ears dropped as he looked down.

niki's eyes widened, "i'm so sorry fundy!" she said as she tried to hug the furry but he pushed her away.

"i don't know who you are anymore niki." he whispered with tears on his eyes.

poor fundy but i should be mad at them not pity him. they burned down my two sentimental things. the tree, the flag.

they were retorting back and forth as fundy now cried, "i was pressured to burn down the flag by schlatt and you know that! don't act like i'm the bad guy just like when you turned down wilbur, my own father because you said he was the bad guy. my dad wasn't as bad as you thought. the real bad guy is you!" he screamed. niki stood still with her eyes widen.

"you..." he pointed at her with madness in his eyes and tears dripping off his face, "i know you knew about the tnts that my father placed but you didn't told anyone nor tried to stop him from blowing it up. he might've been alive right now niki!" he cried, running out the door.

i stepped in the kitchen seeing a shocked niki with tears on her eyes.

"y/n!" she cried and went to hug me, "i missed you." she said, wiping her tears off.

"sorry, i was excited to see you. i missed you so much love." she smiled, it looked like a genuine one but... sadly it wasn't.

"so you are a traitor..." i whispered, she let out a confused, 'huh?' as i shook my head.

i pushed her away. "my brother died because of guilt. no one was there except tommy and no one was there for tommy except tubbo... no one supported tubbo but technoblade and techno was alone helping them. what did you even do when i'm not around?" i stood apathetically.

"i-i-" she stuttered looking at me nervously.

"i was busy..." she looked on the floor lying.

i knew the truth... why was she lying now? doesn't she trust me anymore? is our years of friendship doesn't matter to her?

"busy? where niki? my brother's needed you, especially wilbur. i thought you were best friends!?" i yelled making her flinch.

"y-your scaring me y/n." tears were forming unto her face.

"no... you're not scare of me infact you're just guilty." i rolled my eyes, "so answer me niki nihachu..." i looked her dead in the eyes as she reciprocated the same.

"did you burnt the tree? did you know about the tnts? why didn't you stopped wilbur?" i asked crossing my arm.

she rolled her eyes as she wiped her tears off, "so what if i did burnt the tree? that was too old and pathetic y/n. so what if i did know about the tnt? wilbur was persistent of blowing it and he's a lunatic. everyone knows that especially you." she dust off her clothes and went to the kitchen counter to do something.

"but... why did you save tommy?" i raised an eyebrow at her even though she's not facing me

"i did but that's an explanation i'll keep for myself." she finally faced me after a few seconds which felt like minutes.

"you abandoned me y/n. you weren't around too much especially the pogtopia vs. manburg and the butcher army. didn't you know quackity was badly injured?" she raised an eyebrow at me with her poker face on.

"i knew, it's-" i wasn't finished speaking as she cuts me off.

"you knew then why didn't you came?!" she yelled. she threw a glass plate on the floor while pointing at me.

"everyone of us suffered while you lived your life to the fullest!! watching us suffer from afar? what do you think of this y/n, a live drama?!" she cried pointing at me.

"shut the fuck up." i said in a cold tone. she looked at me surprised while tears were rolling from her eyes.

"let me finish for fuck's sake." i said, massaging the centre of my eyebrows.

"i knew about the butcher army because quackity visited me but no one told me how pogtopia vs manburg ended. i gathered them resources and was supposed to help kill schlatt but i wasn't able to come back after the wedding incident. i rested and tried to get away from everyone but i had been worrying sick and getting nightmares niki!" i said trying not to stumble nor stutter while speaking.

my feet started to light up, green, red, and white.

'what was that?'

'that was cool!!'

'it wasn't cool danny, infact it's terrifying..."

"ughh, don't over react amelia. maybe it's our hallucinations.'

"you know what? if you want to end our friendship here then i say, let's stop being friends." i said walking away.

before i exit, i halted on the door. "you're a selfish entitled human being." i said loudly for her to hear and exited.