chapter 13

"pogtopia against manburg?" i tilted my head in confusion as wilbur nodded.

"you're outnumbered wil, we're nothing compared to them! despite tubbo's condition you're gonna attack? what about tommy wil? they're kids for fuck's sake!" i yelled at my brother but nothing would change his mind. still as selfish as ever.

"we have techno y/n. we have nothing to worry about." he calmly said as i straight up contradicted his words. "no wilbur, techno is not getting involve with this–"

"i am getting involve my dearest sister, i'm sorry." techno said in chorus, cutting me off. he gave me a tight hug and whispered "i'll be fine."

"fuck you." i replied holding back my tears. i can't help loosing someone again during this war. i don't want to see them bloody and injured.

i broke the hug and smiled, "i'll join. i'm joining not to tolerate your bullshits but to make sure you're all safe." i walked towards tommy who was sitting and listening as tubbo was resting on his lap. "and i'll be watching you too." i tapped his nose and smiled. i once turned to wilbur and techno who looked stunned.

"don't be shock tech, you literally knew i was training. speaking of, i'll be getting resources. i know someone who can help us." i gave them a thumbs up and a smile to lift the mood up.

"cocky and bitchy. new era, new you y/n. i like that." wilbur said.

he turned to techno. he wrapped his hand around him, "so y/n's joining dear brother. what would you rate his skills from 1 to 10."

"she's a idk. never saw her train before." he shrugged.

wilbur sighed and nodded, "i'll take in mind that none of us has never saw how good y/n's in war. you," he turned to point at techno, "train with her."

techno let out his loud and infamous 'bruuuuuuuh' and points at himself. "why me? why not dream?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"i don't trust dream as of now. he helped schlatt in exchange of someone which i can't disclose." wilbur looked at techno full of warning.

"why are you looking at techno like that wilbur?" tommy chimed in.

"like what tom?" his eyes then softened as he turned to tommy.

weird.

"well, nothing. i might be hallucinating. i'm just gonna go sleep, i might be tired." tommy yawned as bid his good nights and goodbye as i turned to wilbur with a snicker.

"being soft, i see. anyways, i would want to train with techno not with dream, i might kill him during practice." i crossed my arm and went to techno's side. we were like a deadly duo, one that no one could separate. like a dynasty that no one could break.

"i'm not being soft y/n. i'm being a good older brother to tommy." wilbur rolled his eyes as i replied, "pffft, yeah. you never were."

techno nudged me on the side and looked at me with warning on his eyes like 'don't do it y/n'.

"look, it's too late to be that big brother figure. he's completely ruined, his childhood, his mental health, and everything wilbur. this doesn't make you better than before. you're no good, this isn't enough." i looked him in the eyes as i said those words. i connected what i feel and what relationship we had. i just had to say it.

he was about to say something but someone once again chimed in.

"y/n! oh god, i'm so sorry about what happened." a familiar voice said. in a blink of an eye, i can feel someone hug me.

i broke the hug seeing none other than dream himself.

"how'd you know they were here?" he asked as he was still holding me by the shoulders.

"none of your busin–"

"me and sapnap." george and sapnap stepped out of nowhere and joined in. techno just raised his hands up, "i'm going. i ain't gonna breathe the same air with them." by that, he left.

i chuckled at his silly words and went to stand beside sapnap. "thank you." i whispered as i kissed him on the cheek. there was a red tint on his cheek as i just chuckled.

dream cleared his throat, "so, we, the dream team, is gonna go on war with you pogtopia. we promise you justice, loyalty and honesty." he held out his hands to wilbur.

"i, wilbur soot of pogtopia, accepts your deal but what's in with you?" wilbur said as he accepts his hand. they shake hands and pulled away.

"actually i wanna-" dream wasn't done finishing his sentence as sapnap spoke.

"he wanna marry fundy! your son." he said sweating. dream looked at him furiously.

"what?" he yelled.

"condition accepted." dream the  turned his gaze on wilbur who wasn't sure what to feel.

"that's not it!" he once again yelled.

"then?" wilbur raised his eyebrows.

sapnap once again replied for dream. "oh it's nothing! let's go dream!" he drag dream out as george stood there not knowing what to do. he was stunned for a few seconds as he then looked worried. he followed them outside as wilbur chuckled.

"bunch of weirdos. i didn't know dream was gay." wilbur sat down on the ground as i sat too, facing him.

"yeah, i'm actually shocked." i replied.

"well y/n, to be completely honest with you i thought he liked you." wilbur stared at me. i couldn't say what's on his mind. i couldn't read the emotion he had on his face.

"what? me?" i asked as i point myself. does he really mean that? how does dream like me? in what way? i don't get it.

"yes you dumbo, ever since the day you ran away you had an effect on him. like he was possessive with you? idk i couldn't tell because i don't know how love works." he sighed, i don't know if it's a bas sigh or a good one.

"oh, don't you have a wife?" i asked.

"sally's a salmon. a fish y/n." my eyes widened.

"whaaa-" i wheezed. what the actual fuck then who was that– nevermind.

"shut the fuck up y/n."

"okay, salmon lover boy." wilbur maybe or maybe not had enough of me.