chapter 25

it was a sunny morning yet annoying. tommy had been begging me to see dream with him.

"not now tom." i said as i folded my clothes. he grunts.

"please y/n! i need you there to talk to him so that ghostbur and i can kill him." he pleaded.

i can't afford killing dream despite everything he has done.

"no." i coldly said as the boy just rolled his eyes.

"you can't say no y/n! you just can't." he said, as tears were forming on his eyes.

he's trying to manipulate me. nice try kid.

"no and you can't manipulate me." i said, putting my clothes unto the drawer. i then started to make my bed.

"hmp, fine ghostbur will talk to dream." he said, walking away.

"goodluck!" i chuckled.

he shouldn't be serious? right?

i sighed at the thought of dream was in prison.

my mind was still in the wedding. was his vow true? did he really love me? what does it mean?

i have too many questions for him to ask but he's behind the cells and everyone forbids me to see dream again because of the trauma he caused tommy and i.

technoblade was chilling with philza at the mountains, i heard ranboo and tubbo have an adopted child called micheal and they're living at the snow chester, niki found a new place and a nice bakery in the smp, fundy was nowhere to be found, george, sapnap, and karl has their own country called kinoko kingdom, quackity's also nowhere to be found, foolish is busy building god knows what, sam was with punz at the pandora box with ponk and ant and everyone else been peaceful ever since dream got into the prison.

but i'm sure about one thing, everyone has past traumas due to too many war.

i yawned as i finished all the chores. i felt my body sore as i plopped on the bed back first.

my eyes shuts its own as i drifted to sleep.

-

wilbur was standing in a room with the l'manburg national anthem as he saluted, "it was never meant to be." he then pressed a button causing something to hiss.

"wait. what was that?" tommy said in confusion as tnt's started to blow up below them.

"everyone run!" tubbo yelled as all of them yelled.

"wait tubbo no!" tommy shouted seeing tubbo was left behind to let everyone evacuate.

"let's go tommy!" niki pulled him away from the nation as he tried to go back.

"no tommy! go back! i can't afford loosing you, think about y/n." niki stared making tommy stop.

"y/n." he angrily whispered.

"why isn't she here?! where is she?!" he yelled out of anger.

"i don't know either, she's been gone for month and she never came back after the wedding." niki sighed, leading tommy outside.

"i knew it. she doesn't want me and tubbo to attend her wedding so that she won't be guilty seeing us before abandoning us and be with that green bastard!" he cried along with the exploding of tnt's. niki hugged him.

"no, she didn't let you come because she had to protect you. did you know someone caused chaos which resulted y/n and dream's wedding got crashed?" she chuckles trying to cheer tommy up.

she felt guilty. why?
she knew the tnt's were there.
she saw it but she told no one.
what was her reasoning for that? niki is also a traitor.

everyone is.

the explosion stopped as there was a giant crater. there stood philza and wilbur. wilbur gave philza a sword, "the thing i built this nation for doesn't exist anymore, the thing i've worked towards doesn't exist anymore, it's over, i made a point that there was a special place, though it's not there anymore, it is there i just won it back. i'm always so close to pressing this button phil, i've been here like 7 or 8 times, i've been here like 7 or 8 times." he confessed.

"phil there was a saying, by a traitor once part of l'manburg, i don't know if you've heard of, eret, he has a saying, it was never meant to be." he saluted.

"my l'manburg, my great unfinished symphony, forever unfinished, if i cant have this no one can." he yelled as everyone gasp. loud cries were heard all around the big hole.

"kill me phil. stab me with the sword murder me now they all want you to. do it." he looked at phil in the eyes.

"i-i can't." philza said with tears in his eyes. "i won't!" he said. he was about to put the sword away as wilbur grabbed it by the hand and stabbed himself.

"tell y/n that i love her." he whispered. cries were heard and philza cried. hugging the lifeless body of wilbur.

-

i jolted up from my bed, out of breath.

that was real.. was it?

it was vivid and it felt so real. i remembered each details.

i should interrogate them.