⚠️☁️Katsuki Bakugo x male! reader

Credit to original artist 

(Sorry if there are spelling errors I'm dyslexic T—T)

Y/n POV

I sit there laying in my bed and I sigh softly. The thoughts of why am I still here bouncing around in my brain. I watch all the snowflakes against my small window. It is the season of joy. " December 14." I mumbled after I pick up my phone looking at my Lock Screen. It was almost noon 11:43. I was going to be alone again for Christmas this year. Everyone usually leaves and goes home for the holidays. And I do miss everyone greatly. Midoryia.. shoot.. sero.. denki.. iida.. bakugo katsuki..... um *cough* ... and everyone else. I sigh softly and I see a whole bunch of text messages. A bunch from Mina and also from midoryia. And one or two from everyone else. All of the messages trying to wake me up. I smiled softly And I was about to start reading the texts when suddenly there was a banging on my door. I groan and got up and went over to open my door.

As I open my door I see Bakugo "Oi dumb ass what took you so-" and suddenly his whole face went red. I raised an eyebrow and say "are you all right Bakugo?" He quickly turns his head to the side and says "you idiot... when you answer the door put on some pants!" My whole face flushed and I looked down and I was in a big T-shirt and my boxers. I slam the door shut and I ramble "oh my gosh bakugo I am so sorry! I forgot my head was all fuzzy and I just woke up! oh gosh!" And I quickly put on some ripped jeans and put my belt on then went and opened the door again looking up at Bakugo sheepishly. Bakugo's face was still pure red and he says "well be careful next time dumb ass it could be deku! or dunce face! hell even Mineta!" I looked down at my feet and mumble sorry. Bakugo says "yeah well.. you better be! deku wanted me to see if you wanted to come with us on a what he called it a snow adventure.. fucking Nerd.."
I blush a little hard if that was even possible. "Oh you're here because midoriya told you to uh yeah I'll go I guess.. what time are we going?" Bakugo says "hey! that damn Nerd didn't tell me to do anything! I was.. going to do it anyway! We're going at noon so you've got 10 minutes.." I quickly glanced at my phone and say "AH! Okay I'll go get ready!" And I quickly shut the door and rush around. I grab a (F/B) shirt and a jacket then put them both on.

I open the door and Bakugo was gone. I feel my heart clench slightly. I kinda was expecting him to wait for me.. but then again it was Bakugo I don't know what I was expecting.  I quickly walk to the entrance of the school and I see Bakugo with Kirishima and they were talking. Bakugo didn't seem to care much and a small blush still dusting his cheeks. maybe he was still thinking about earlier. I shrug and look around and I spot midoriya and the side of my lip goes up and In a small smile like smirk. I walk over and say "hey izuku!"

Bakugo POV

I'm standing with shitty hair and he was talking but I wasn't listening. I couldn't stop thinking about how Y/n looked earlier. he was shorter than me just buy a little but looking down on him as he was looking up at me with that big T-shirt and the boxers. I bite my lip at the thought. I start to think about him and if I were to take him right there earlier. I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear "hey izuku!" That was
Y/n's voice.. I growled.. why the hell was he calling for that Nerd.. and by his first name to!

Y/n POV

I get to Midoriya and I feel a glare. I try to ignore it but I just can't shake it off. I glanced around in my eyes and landed on Bakugo. He was glaring daggers. If looks could kill me and izuku would be 6 feet under. I continue to talk with midoriya when suddenly I feel an arm around my waist. I look up to see Denki and he says "what's up baby?"

I laugh as this was an ongoing joke between us. A voice suddenly boomed out and growled "Oi! Dunce face get your hands off of him!" I jumped and say "Bakugo it's quite alright it's just a joke." Bakugo just growled and went silent. It was odd. Breaking the silence Mina shouts "alright guys let's get lunch shall we?!" Everyone agrees and they all start walking into town. I walk side-by-side with midoriya and denki and we talk and laugh softly but I can't shake the feeling of being watched.