🍋(Dream daddy)Damien x Male! reader

Image Credit to original artist! ♥️⬆️

Kind of out of character damien? But its hot soooooooooooo

Okay so I did some looking Around and Damien is trans. On the official website they confirm it so this is after he's had all his gender affirming surgery's. (Got top surgery, got a dick, and got his testosterone, etc)

I wrote the smut in class so enjoy-

Y/n pov

I get home from dropping Amanda off at school and I let out a big sigh dragging my hand down my face. There was only two months left of this school year but I am stressed for Amanda. I only wanted what's best for her and I didn't know how to do that. I hear my doorbell suddenly ring and I groan, annoyed thinking it's another one of those door to door salesman. I drag myself to the door and open it and rubbing my eyes I say "I don't want what your selling fuck off.." I hear a familiar voice say "well hello to you too darling." My eyes shoot up and I'm met with Damiens eyes and he was in all his gothic Victorian wear and I cover my mouth and say "I'm so sorry I thought that you were a-" he chuckles and says "a nosy salesman going around the  cul-de-sac again?" I sighed and nod Damien says "you look so stressed my dear. May I come in?" I smile softly and nod. I walk to my sofa and Damien follows shutting the door behind him.

We sit down and he instantly pulls me to his chest and he whispers "talk to me." I sigh and whisper "it's just everything is so stressful.. Amanda is graduating and she's going to leave off to art school and I'll be left here alone without her.. I haven't had anything to myself in well.. 18 years Damien." Damien nodded and started massaging my shoulder blades and whispers "I know darling I feel the same about Lucian.. but he will not be attending college nor does he have a job and I am quite terrified.. but you'll have me y/n.. and maybe.. I don't know if this is the right time.. but I was hoping you would move in with me? Of course we will have to make some changes because the house is rather terrifying and-" I suddenly just kiss him to shut him up and I smile softly and pull away tears in my eyes and I whispered "yes Damien yes! Did you know I've always wanted to live in a gothic styled home?" Damien perked up and he says "have you really?" I chuckle and nod. Damien chuckles and says "no way I don't believe you." I chuckle and say "oh I can pull out the pictures from my high school days." Damien smirks and says "oh I've got to see these." And he chuckles.

I pull out a photo album from my high school days. Damien starts flipping through it and he blushes and says "oh my.. y/n you were so handsome.. I would have snatched you up and your style is phenomenal! Why did you stop?" I shrug and say "I didn't think that i could keep being goth and be a good dad." Damien says "well that's not true." I laugh softly and say "well yeah I know that now.. maybe when I move in I'll get back into it.. you know I had a boyfriend in highschool." Damien says "your point? I have no problem with polyamory dear." I blush and say "yeah he would have loved you.." it was quiet for a bit and then Damien says "hey I have an idea. You've been so stressed, how about I give you a massage?" I smile and say "that sounds lovely." Damien asks "do you have any lotion?" I blush and say "yeah I have a few different ones, vanilla, teakwood, lavender, mint, and a fruity one." Damien says "well shall we?" I blush and nod all the most lewd thoughts coming to mind but I quickly shake my head and lead him to my room.

I pick up a few pieces of discarded clothing and say "I'm so sorry for the mess." Damien quickly took the clothes from me and he chuckled softly and whispered "hey.. relax I don't mind I promise. Now undress to your comfort level darling." I blush and nod. Damien goes to my master bathroom and starts to look for my lotion. I strip completely because I was completely comfortable with Damien. He made me feel perfect. Special. I lay on the bed facing the bed as I lay down. I grab a towel and drape it across my ass like they do in the massage places. I can hear my heart beating in my ears and I lay my head on my crossed arms and I know my face was flushed. I can just imagine how his hands will feel all over my body. I feel myself harden at the thought and I quickly adjusted myself. Me and Damien have never done anything yet and I was nervous about his reaction. I hear Damien come out of the bathroom and he stops in his tracks.