Extended Blurb

What would happen if the sun disappeared?

Sophia McAllister is just an ordinary teen with ordinary teen dramas - a few jerks here; a couple of b*tches there. Nothing she can't handle. Also, of course, she has the help and support of her two best friends and soon-to-be siblings; twins Callie and Cole Foster.

Growing up in her sleepy home town of Blue Moon, Sophia had no idea that anything was out of the ordinary. That is, until a few weeks before her seventeenth birthday, when she learns that all is not as it seems. She is plunged into the world of the supernatural and discovers that not everything is the way she knows; even her closest friends and family have kept secrets from her. However, when Sophia shifts for the first time under the light of the moon on the evening of her birthday, she finds the one she is destined for and realizes it couldn't be a better match; and she is more than eager to start her life with him.

Then, the unimaginable happens; Sophia discovers that she is somehow tied up in an age-old prophecy which will bring peace between races and bring them together against an unforeseen evil. Will she be strong enough to save the day or will the world be plunged into eternal darkness?

How will she answer when destiny calls?

-----------------------

Hey!! This is my second story and it's nothing like my other one - When Two Worlds Collide - which is currently on hold and has now been officially unpublished until further notice.

I hope everyone who reads this book falls in love with the characters as much as I have.

Enjoy, and if anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free to get in contact via either private message or comments.

Thanks!!

Charis :D