9.

I woke up in Junho's arms, his face stuffed into my neck as he slept and one arm protectively wrapped around my body. I smiled sleepily at this, the morning sun rising and sending beams of golden light through our window. I gently pet my alpha's face, pressing kisses to his nose and cheeks as he roused groggily from his sleep "Mmrghmm... time..." he muttered. I giggled softly and pressed a kiss to his gland "It's nearly 8 am babe" he hummed and let his pretty cocoa eyes flutter open, staring heatedly at me, I shyly looked back, pressing kisses to his jaw with a teasing smile. 

Junho seemed to take that as an invite, rubbing his hands all up and over my body, stopping to gently rub at the barely clothed spot between my legs "Early morning wake up?" he offered, biting his lower lip with a smile, I nodded eagerly, my little whimpers heard through the room. We lip-locked into a heated kiss, Junho quickly gaining the upper hand as his fingers and hands drifted lower, one going to stroke my already soaked entrance, pushing and prodding to prep me, and the other to hastily undo his pants. 

Junho pressed me down onto the mattress, bending my legs back as gently as he could and lowering his length into me, growling in approval at our 'breeding press' that was oh so familiar, I laid back on the bed, feeling like a pampered pillow princess and allowing my mate to please the both of us, once hand moving to rub my clit, and the other caressing my tummy. 

"A-aungh... Junho...!!" I whimpered out, already a shivering moaning mess as Junho gently thrust into me, clearly holding back for our pup's sake. 

-

Everything took a bit longer due to the gentleness of our coupling, our climaxes ever so slowly building, Junho even speeding up a bit to both our relief. As I finally began to feel the familiar tingle in my gut, I panted and moaned for him to go faster, our bed creaking and gently thumping against the wall. My alpha obliged but gently, only picking up the pace, not the brutality. 

I was so, SO close when Junho's phone rang, ruining my orgasm as I all but cried, legs jittery and sensitive without having even reached that delicious peak. Junho was clearly upset, declining the persistent caller and going back to pleasing me, whispering apologies for my ruined high, rubbing me off gently and rocking his hips quickly, leaving me gasping and squirming under him. We'd changed positions, now on my side, face buried into the pillow and the other supporting my pregnancy bump, Junho had one of my legs over his shoulder and straddled the other while moving into me at a steady pace, kissing my shin and occasionally nipping at my thighs. 

We continued to get interrupted until I all but cried for Junho to just get the damn phone. Pausing mid-thrust and settling his cock into me, he took the call, out of breath and stroking along my thighs "What?!" he snapped, clearly pissy from the constant nagging. 

I could hear voices on the other side and Junho snarled "Cancel it" before the other could reply, Junho hung up, plunging into me once more, harder this time as we both FINALLY came, Junho's knot locking into my already bred womb and settling down next to me, his cock twisted around a bit as he got comfortable, moving his hand to gently fiddle and tug at my clit, earning panting whines and groans from myself. I was still so sensitive, my eyes bleary as I tried to buck into his touch, face stuffed into the pillow as I moaned and whined, thighs trembling. 

Once more, we were interrupted, a knock on the door and a worried voice of Lillian calling out "Junho? We had a meeting today, the guards let me in-" Junho glowered and snarled "Leave, I canceled it." Lillian stammered a bit "I can wait... how long around you going to be?" Junho seemed fed up "Till my knot pops and I can detach from Sasha, now just GO" he barked out, his teeth possessively nipping at my neck. 

Lillian choked behind the door and her heels tapped away, leaving me to doze off again in Junho's arms, purring and happy. 

---

When I awoke, I was clean and wiped down, no trace of cum left in me or on the sheets, my nest having been a bit disturbed. I pouted and re-made it, happy with my work and waddling out of bed, groaning at the soreness in my back and waist. I pulled on some old PJ pants and one of Junho's sweaters, one hand under my bump as I trodded down the carpeted stairs, voices heard from below, one distinctly Junho's.

I yawned as I arrived, gazing around at the people who'd all but invaded our home, Junho was in sweatpants and an old shirt, looking about as messy as I was. He saw me and grinned, his eyes pleading for some form of comfort. I sighed and made my way over there, plopping down on the couch next to him and curling into his side, yawning and blinking sleepily. I looked up to see Langley and a very awkward Lillian who was all but glaring daggers at me, Langley aimlessly yelling at Junho for having sex too early in the morning. 

I was grouchy and hormonal, shooting a glare at Langley "I was the one who wanted it, back off" I hissed, tucking my face back into Junho, purring loudly and possessively over him. Langley blinked and then tried to chew me out "That isn't good for your pups, you probably ended up hurting them-" I cut him off with a mix of a sob and a snarl, anger, and pain in my eyes "I DIDNT HURT THEM" I rushed to sit up, tears flowing down my face from the irritating accusation and mood swings, batting away Junho's hand and marching into the kitchen, snagging hot cheetos and peanut butter ice cream, storming up the stairs and hiding away in my nest, sobbing and munching on my indulgent snack. 

Stupid Langley!!!