Chapter 25:

Beep beep! :)

(Edited 04/15/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!)

____________________________

Chapter 25:

Mystery P.O.V.

She's my mate. I just know it. I never had this bond with "my false mate". Someone is definitely messing with our mating bond.

Aaliyah's mine and she knows it but it's like something is blocking our bond and I hate it.

We can't even tell that we are mates! But I know she is my true mate! I thought angrily.

Who is trying to keep us apart. I wondered then sighed.

I need to tell her. I want to but I can't. Growling I pulled my hair and slammed my hands onto my desk. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Straightening up I called out for them to enter.

"Beta Alkaev." I nodded respectfully.

"Alpha Volkov." He nodded back then smiled and I felt a grin come onto my face.

Sitting down he looked at me and leaned back.

"So V. what's up? How's your little mate doing?" He asked and I growled frustrated.

"How do you think?" I glared and he held his hands up in surrender then laughed.

"Calm down bud, I wasn't trying to stir the shit pot." He commented and I cracked a smile and shook my head.

"You say the weirdest things." I replied with amusement in my voice and he laughed.

"I know but you don't care, I don't care, my mate doesn't care so I'm good." He replied cheekily.

Chuckling I shook my head and sighed.

"I need to find out who is behind this. I don't know if she knows someones messing with her mating bond or not. But I can't risk telling her and..." I started but Alk cut me off.

"But you don't want to risk the person finding out and doing something harmful to your mate as punishment."

"Exactly." I said nodding my head.

"Man bro I feel sorry for you. Knowing your mate needs protection and if you try to help by telling her she could get hurt." He replied.

"Yeah, but she thinks she can take on anyone that comes at her." I said looking into his eyes.

"What? Why does she think that?" He exclaimed shocked.

I smiled and leaned back.

"Well, do you know what she does for starters? Or what she is?" I commented.

"No." He replied looking down ashamed for not knowing then looked back up.

"She is an assassin. She is actual a High Council Assassin. Adopted Daughter of Head Elder Jacob Jaqcooby who died in The Black Night Pack Territory almost two years ago now. The same night her adoptive mother Mariah Glouston, High Council Secretary was killed protecting their clan house." I explained.

"What? She lost both sets of her parents how is she coping with that?" Alk questioned pained that his Luna has been through so much.

"She's very brave." I said proudly. "Now, I need your help."