Chapter 4:

Another chapter for ya'll :)

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

Edited 04/12/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!

_____________________

Chapter 4:  

Changing into a black pair of skinny jeans, I slipped on a black shirt along with my leather jacket, and then put on my black combat boots that have hidden knives located in the soles, reaching forward I grabbed a dark red haired wig to complete my disguise.

Walking out the door, I locked it then walked down the path towards my bike. Grabbing my helmet I placed it on my head and tightened it, then hopped on my bike, started it and took off into town.

Exploring the whole town on my bike I saw some of the Black Night Pack's wolves. They were very cautious and slightly suspicious looking. From what I figured out from a brief observation the town is split in half.

The territory line splits right through the middle. So, one half of the town is no man's land and the other is pack territory.

I will have to explore more and figure out what is their territory and what is not. I do not want to have a run in with these guys while I am on an important mission. I could go without an extra tussle. Parking my bike in an alley I placed my helmet on my bike and started exploring the town on foot.

Walking out of the alley I turned right on the sidewalk and took note of all the shops and allies that could be used for hiding. Perfect spot for a rogue if you ask me. Right next to one of the most dangerous packs yet still in no mans land. Not many would travel here to look for someone, in fear of bumping uglies with the Black Night Pack.

Glancing out of the corner of my eye I watched as some of the pack members followed my movement. Watching me wearily. Though they couldn't smell me, they could probably feel my aura of power, though the only thing they knew was that I appeared human. But they are very alert I will give them that.

Smirking I turned down my aura until it practically disappeared. I can't forget that they are a top ranked pack for a reason.

Looking at the shops I stopped at a flower shop, taking a minute I sniffed the air to see if I could pick up any scents. Sighing, I caught nothing but the scent of humans, and the pack. Turning I headed back to my bike. 

Putting on my helmet I hopped on my bike and headed back to the house.

Reaching the house I parked my bike in the garage and headed into the house greeting Jeremiah and Chloe as I entered the surveillance room.

"I didn't pick up any scents besides humans and the Black Night Pack but I have the basic layout of the town." I said as I walked over to the map on the wall and started to mark things off as they turned to look at me.

"The town is divided in half right here, one side is all humans and the other is completely pack. It's really organized. They both go down 5 blocks and over 3 blocks. If I had to guess I would say the northern forest is the go to spot which is just beyond a cafe called Dutch." I explained as I marked more things off.

"That is where I plan on starting up first thing tomorrow. Any questions?" I asked as I turned around to look at them.

"Nope, I think you just about summed it up for us." Chloe said as they turned back to the surveillance keyboards.