Chapter 15:

Hey guys here is a the chapter that I think some of you will like :3 hehhee

and I cant dedicate this from my phone at the moment soo im just going to do this....

I dedicated this chapter to @debbie_evanfurn

one of my favorite fans who bring a smile to my face :) I really hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one that I will upload after I finish writing it! ^_^

Sorry, that it took awhile to edit it, and also I know it is different because I have added more to make it a slightly longer read.

(Edited 04/15/18. Let me know if I missed anything please!)

_______________

Chapter 15:

After Derrick left, Vlad and I headed into the house, and shut the door.

As soon as the door shut Vlad growled and wrapped his arms tighter around me and stuck his nose in my neck taking in my scent to calm himself down.

"I hate that douche bag. Thinking you guys are still mate, even though he chose to mark another woman as his Luna. It is ridiculous!" Vlad growled.

Smiling I leaned back into him as much as I could. It felt like I was trying to tuck myself into him. I loved it.

"I love you Vlad. I really do." I whispered.

"I know baby I know. I love you too." He said quietly.

"Now how about we start our movie night that we had planned before all this happened?" He said smiling down at me as he turned me around.

I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Yeah let's do it!" I said fist pumping in excitement.

He chuckled as he shook his head and he said,

"I will never get tired of how enthusiastic you are about some things. You definitely keep me on my toes."

Vlad and I watched movies all night until we passed out but were woken up by Chloe and Jeremiah and told to go to our bedroom.

I chuckled, they were like parents telling their kids what to do.

Vlad ended up carrying me up too our bedroom but I knew he did not mind sense he loved having me in his arms.

Laying me down on the bed he walked over then turned off the lights and crawled into bed with me as we fell asleep into a peaceful sleep.

When morning came around I was still tired but Vlad was wide awake and I know that because there he was laying right next to me showering kisses onto my forehead whispering, "I hope you understand. It is just business."

I was confused and felt as he got up off of the bed I opened my eyes frowned and I looked at Vlad he was standing in front of me on the side of the bed now with a gun pointed right at my head.

"Sorry Love. It was just good business." He said smiling as he pulled the trigger.

I shot up from my sleep breathing hard and sweating as I felt a few tears slide down my face. What was that?

Vlad shifted next to me, and woke up.